iTrader

Black
    1999 Camaro SS SLP #2127

Thumbs up 1999 Camaro LS1 SS SLP #2127 *22365* MILES

If you are looking for a SS, this is the one you have been looking for. This car has a Clean Title. You are looking at a 1999 Chevrolet Z28 SS SLP Camaro. It is Black with Neutral Leather interior with T-Tops. It has the 5.7 Liter Engine V8. I have installed a Smooth Air Belo, along with a Cold Air SLP Box. I installed a K&N Filter along with the Cold Air Box. This car has a Hooker Exhaust and Full BMR Suspension. The previous owner also installed a 3800 Stall Converter and a Hooker Exhaust. To the Exhaust I added SLP Chrome Tips. I have also added a Gloss Black SS Grill on the front from SLP. I purchased and installed a new AC Delco Battery. To the best of my knowledge the rest of the car is factory. To the best of my knowledge it has absolutely no paint work or body work at all. This car has Power Mirrors, 4 Wheel Disc Brakes, Power Rack & Pinion Steering, 4 Wheel Anti Lock Brake System, Pass Key 2 Theft Deterrent System W/Alarm System Factory installed, Daytime Running Lamps, Monsoon Premium Audio System CD Radio, Fog Lamps, Power Doors and Windows, 6 Way Power Drivers Seat, SS Performance Package From SLP, Acceleration Slip Regulation, Cruise Control. The SS SLP Package includes 17” Cast Aluminum Wheels; I have added SS Center Caps. It is fitted with Goodyear F1 Tires P275 40ZR-17. The SS Emblems are Factory installed under the Rear Hatch and on both front quarter panels in front of the doors. Also Factory installed by SLP are the Forced air Hood Scoop and the exclusive high level rear Spoiler. In 1999 SLP only made 100 SS cars like this (Automatic, Black with Neutral Leather and T-Tops). There were only just over 4000 SS Camaros Made in 1999. This car is number 2127 and was produced on the 18th of January 1999. It was made in Lasalle, Quebec Canada. It was originally Sold and Delivered by Zehnder Chevrolet in Frankenmuth, Michigan. This car has a Clear Title. It has to my knowledge never seen Snow or Salt. It has been Garaged and covered as long as I have owned it. This is not an everyday driver kind of car. It has 22365 miles and is in Showroom condition. The interior of this car still smells like new. To the best of my knowledge this vehicle has never been smoked in as well. The engine is Clean and has no leaks what so ever. As far as the Engine goes it almost looks as if it has hardly any miles on it at all. The underside of the hood is gloss black and is very clean as well. This car has been very well taken care of. All that I have ever done with this car is take it too car shows, and wipe it down. It has been custom fitted with a California Car Cover. I have never washed this car with any kind of soap or water. I have only ever wiped it down with a micro fiber towel and spray showroom mist from Malco. I have polished the car on several occasions with a 3M polishing pad a 3M polish. This car has absolutely no swirls in it. The interior and exterior are basically flawless. You will not find a nicer Black Camaro unless it is Brand New. This vehicle will be 10 years old in just over 3 months. On the average this car has been driven just over 2200 miles per year. I have owned this car for 4 years and have only added 544 miles to it. I have documentation that as of the 5th of May 2001 this car had 17999 miles on it at that time, which means that since that day there have only been 4366 miles added in over a 7 Year span. If you have any questions let me know and I will answer the best that I can. I have a few more pictures as well. I am asking $17,500, but also fielding offers for the car..sorry no trades. You can contact me at brycocolor@nexgenaccess.com Here is the Vehicles Identification number for your inspection: 2G1FP22G1X2121858
    Last edited by Loveboat57; 12-02-2008 at 08:35 AM.

iTrader
    What a shame this is an auto... I used to own 99 SS #2721 and this would be a great replacement... just missing two gears and a clutch pedal...

Thread Information