Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    iTrader

Sebring Silver
    1998 Corvette

1998 Sebring Silver Corvette...$9000... Fresno, CA

Selling my Corvette here in Fresno, CA. Yes it's $9000 and there's a reason.... I had a beefy 4l60e(have a typed parts list) put in it and for some reason i agreed to put a $200 3000 stall converter in it. I was told it was as good as a $900 unit just cheaper. turns out you get what you pay for and the thing ballooned on me. The car needs a new stall converter and a transmission inspection just to be safe. the fender also has a deep scrath in it, i can have insurance repair i just don't have the money for the deductable... It currently has about 101,500 miles on it and still runs great AC is cold and everything works properly... work's been slow and im not making any money so the toys have to go... I really need the money to bail me out of my financial problems and at 9 grand its still one hell of a deal. Car still drives and and like i said is VERY fast, it just doesn't lock up so it won't do freeways. also has a full exhaust(X pipe to Borla XR1) granatelli intake and a few other mods ive done over the years. Also has a very nice stereo installed(Rockford Fosgate T110D4 and a Rockford 500m) all custom mounted. i have pics of the car before the scratch and as soon as i get pictures of it i will post them. if you want pictures of anything else just ask and i will post as soon as possible. oh i sold the y2ks earlier this week for fast money so it now has wagon wheels on it. If anyone local wants to come out and check it i have no problem with that at all that way you have a second opinion on it. you can reach me at:
    OM1NOUS@comcast.net or 805-218-5869(cell)
    Ethan

iTrader

Sebring Silver
    1998 Corvette

wow nobody wants a smokin deal? I figured at 9k id sell this thing in 24 hours...

iTrader

"Fair" condition = $7500

Sorry, but without the wheels you are at "Fair" condition = $7500 (or less with this economy). Best of luck to you!!!

iTrader
    1 (100%)

White
    98 Trans Am

^I think he can easily get 9. Just not looking in the right place. In fact I would come look at it and possibly take it home but I can't afford it right now. Someone can pick up a good trans for $1500 and OEM wheels don't cost that much. Pm me if you want to know where I suggest if you don't already know.

iTrader

Sebring Silver
    1998 Corvette

nah im not buyin another set of wheels for it... and im sorry but the comment of 7500 is absolutley retarded... even with this economy... these cars are still going for 13k and up, so you figure for a total of about 1500 - 2000 on top of the 9 youre gettin a great CLEAN car for 11k!... i figure this is the perfect forum because unlike others the guys on here wrench and that is all this car needs... thanks for looking though!

COTM July '09
    iTrader
    1 (100%)

BLK/BLK w/CGM Stripes
    2010 Camaro 2SS/M6

nice ride and pretty decent asking price. Of only it were a manual, it'd move faster IMO. G/L with the sale

iTrader

Kelley Blue book; trade in fair condition is $7500

Kelley Blue book; trade in fair condition is $7500. With the tranny issue and no wheels I would say you are solidily in the "Fair" category. The economy also is abysmal.... Best of luck though...

Quote Originally Posted by OMENOUS View Post
    nah im not buyin another set of wheels for it... and im sorry but the comment of 7500 is absolutley retarded... even with this economy... these cars are still going for 13k and up, so you figure for a total of about 1500 - 2000 on top of the 9 youre gettin a great CLEAN car for 11k!... i figure this is the perfect forum because unlike others the guys on here wrench and that is all this car needs... thanks for looking though!

iTrader

NBM
    99 TA

i'll give you 9k for it if you pay shipping to Canada

just thought i'd throw it out there!! That car would be about 16-17k here probably

iTrader
    1 (100%)

1999 Camaro SS #24
    98 Corvette-99 Camaro SS

I think that is a great price! If my Tahoe sells on Ebay tomorrow I'll be getting ahold of you.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ATCharming's Avatar
    iTrader

Silver
    2000 Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by RaSScal View Post
    Kelley Blue book; trade in fair condition is $7500. With the tranny issue and no wheels I would say you are solidily in the "Fair" category. The economy also is abysmal.... Best of luck though...
    kbb doesnt mean shit. according to kbb my ss is worth only $1,000 more than an equal conditioned v6

iTrader

Sebring Silver
    1998 Corvette

i checked KBB and Edmonds and both were in the 12.7k fair 13.5k good condition so i have no idea where you are getting $7500, though you may be doing a base model option list which is fine but this thing was ordered with it all... it doesn't matter you're not gonna buy it so i guess until i drop my price to 7500 you're out. thanks again for lookin guys.
    Ethan

iTrader

torch red
    99 c5

would you take 8?

^^ Sick of it all
    iTrader
    1 (100%)

CGM/BGC
    98 Z28 / 98 Formula

put this on the corvetteforum if you didn't already! It should sell instantly

iTrader

Sebring Silver
    1998 Corvette

it's on the corvetteforum and i got a lot of views and quite a few out of state calls but nothin after that... i think people think its a scam... i promise it's not though! I would consider 8 btw...
    anyone in fresno or the surrounding areas can come check it out i wouldn't mind...

iTrader

On your ass flashing
    my highbeams

I spent over 15,000 on my camaro after mods, If I would have seent htis a year ago I would have been all over it.

iTrader
    1 (100%)

White
    98 Trans Am

I have been checking around for decent condition c5's with around 60-90k miles... it's rare to find one under 13,000

iTrader

torch red
    99 c5

mmmmm man... i want the car but i can't get the money for a 2 weeks or so.. aaaaaargh.

iTrader

Sebring Silver
    1998 Corvette

sale is pending if it falls through i will let you all know.. thanks for the help!!

iTrader
    I'll be in Fresno the first weekend in October. If you still have it today I'll have a buddy who lives down there drop a deposit off to hold it.

iTrader

Black
    2002 Formula

Has the vette been sold Yet?? I need to know ASAP!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information