This car must go. I have no use for it anymore i got a pickup truck that i use all the time for work, and the car more or less just sits around. i drive it twice a week to keep everything moving and change oil every three months. I am asking around $12,500.00 i am negotiable. This car is very rare. If whom ever is interested and comes to my house with a reasonable offer takes the car. I am very sorry i =have to ket it go but i need the money really bad. thanks nick if u have any questions feel free to emial me at fifirat@aol.com for pics or questions or call me at 973 979 5713 or 973 228 6172. it has to go.

This is an ad for a "Bright Red 1998 Pontiac Trans Am" with 16,395 original mile. This is a basic Trans Am, not the WS-6 ram air edition. This car has the LS-1 motor which contains 305 hp stock. But i have some upgrades. The car has immaculate tan leather interior (never smoked in car). It has removable T-Tops. The car barely saw inclimate weather ever. I strictly used the car for driving back and forth to college a mile away from home. The car was babied , always washed and waxed and then put back into the heated garage. Motor oil was always changed every 3 months, and used mobil one. Always used highest octane gas. This car has been garaged kept. I am the second owner on this car. It was given to me for my 17th birthday from parents. They purchased the car from McGuire dealership in Little Falls. They bought the car with 8,000. I put the remaining miles on the car over the last 7 years. I did some minor work to the car because I used to be into it. Parts that I installed include double diamond sub-frame connectors welded underneath car, lower control arms with poly bushings, front upper strut bar, all wires on engine wrapped in red plastic, 3.73 gm gears were installed in rear, had to use power programmer by hypertech to compute the computer. Buyer will also recieve the programmer. Also installed a hypertech thermostate at 160 degrees and the buyer can also have the original one. Installed Vigilante torque convertor stalled at 3200, have the original torque convertor. I changed the trans oil to to mobile one when convertor was installed. I cut the air box out and installed a ls1 lid without baffles and k and n airfilter. Have stock lids. Installed Eldelbrock short tube headers, with slp y-pipe, with slp resignator catback exhaust. Tires on car are fairly fresh, they are BF Goodrich g-force t/a kdws. Car has tinted windows at 20 percent tinted. This car is pretty damn fast, but never beat on, just built for pleasure and fun Many people know this car is a rarity especially because they dont make them anymore and seeing how low the mileage is on this beast. If you want to make an offer please fell free. This car has to go. Thank you