iTrader

Black
    1998 Pontiac Formula WS6

1998 Pontiac Formula WS6 (basically brand new)

Well, I cannot believe I am doing this, but I have decided to go in a different direction car wise. I am selling my super rare Pontiac Formula WS6. It has a Borg-Warner 6-speed manual and dark pewter leather interior. From what I understand, only 221 WS6 Formulas were produced in 1998 and only 51 had the 6-speed manual and dark pewter leather interior. This car is also one of the lowest (if not the lowest) mileage examples in existence, It has always been garage kept and in like-new condition. This was the first year for the WS6 package on a Formula with the LS1 engine, which had larger injectors, a more performance-orientated CPU tune, and a one-year only, low restriction / high flow exhaust system. It has the extremely cool single side exhaust! The Formula is also rarer, lighter, and quicker than the Trans Am. In addition, the WS6 package includes the Ram Air hood, performance exhaust, special wheels, and upgraded suspension.
    The car also has the rare options of a 6-way power seat, leather, and Monsoon stereo system. It also does have the standard items of tilt, cruise, power windows, locks, and A/C. I have all of the original paperwork including window sticker, original owners manual and all the of original purchase paperwork. The car is 100% original and will not disappoint (still smells brand new). Additionally, the whole car was ceramic coated and full front end was wrapped in XPEL paint protection film. I can answer any more detailed questions about condition, options, etc. for serious inquiries.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ws61FINAL.jpg   ws61FINAL2.jpg   ws61FINAL3.jpg  

iTrader

silver
    '02 Firebird Formula

I can't open Attached Images.
    Can you open them for me?
    2002 Firebird Formula - 5.7 Liter - "Last of the Breed"

iTrader
    Still for sale??

Thread Information