iTrader

Red
    1996 Camaro SS

1997 Vette modded C5 f-45 6spd etc..

Up for grabs is a nice 97 vette. the body of the car is stock as is the interior. it has very clean light grey interior including leather sport seats. This is an LS1 based car with an M6 6spd transmission with a b&m ripper short throw shifter with skip shift eliminator. this is also a glass top car. motor has following mods: LS1 heads/intake both ported along with an MTI C2 cam. The car sounds GREEAATTT! the cam has a nice lope to it. has Kooks longtube headers into a borla X-pipe with no cats into borla stinger mufflers/catback single tips. one of the NICEST sounding vettes you will ever hear. The car is also equipped with F-45 real-time dampening suspension and dual climate control. This car runs/drives/sounds/looks great. but as with all cars it is not perfect, the rear bumper has some spidering due to a lady backing into it in a parking lot and the passenger side rocker panel has some rock chips. the clearcoat on the glass top is also faded. a/c doesnt work either due to the addition of an underdrive pulley. the car has 120K on it but motor mods have 10K on them including new oil pump and timing chain/gears with new valve springs, locks, retainers, seals, and guides less than 5k. this car doesnt leak, smoke, or burn anything and never gets hot. very dependable daily driver. i have pics and a short vid that i can email to serious parties only. i dont have time for tire kickers and picture collectors. i am asking $16,000 firm or possible trades

ALSO THIS CAR JUST RECEIVED A FRESH REBUILT TRANNY AND NEW SPEC STAGE 3 CLUTCH AND FLYWHEEL THERE ARE 500 MILES ON IT. THERE IS OVER $3000+ IN RECEIPTS FOR THE TRANS WORK.

Took the car to the track for the first time last weekend ran a traction limited 12.28@117 with 2.1 60ft. with a better tire this is easily an 11 sec vette...i was only able to get in 4 passes and the times kept getting lower

iTrader

Red
    1996 Camaro SS

iTrader
    1 (100%)

White
    98 Trans Am

what would you possibly be looking for in trades?

iTrader

Red
    1996 Camaro SS

im open to offers..PM me with what you have..would really like a nice 1st gen camaro or some pro-street chevy??? let me know Thanks, Dave

iTrader

Red
    1996 Camaro SS

TTT...had a buyer to come out today, called and said he was on his way but never got here...wasted like 4hrs...please no tire kickers inquire only if you are SERIOUS...i dont have time to waste. if i dont sell soon ill be taking it to Chevy Vettefest and its SURE to sell there.

iTrader
    5 (100%)

SOM
    2002 SOM Z28

Carfax?

iTrader

Red
    1996 Camaro SS

clean i have a copy that will go with the car...title is also clean not rebuilt not salvaged...currently in my name ready to be transferred to next buyer.

iTrader

Red
    1996 Camaro SS

Ok...guys car needs to go this week, i found a house i really want and i dont think i will have long till its sold so for this week only The car is $14,500...after this week price is back up to $15,500 that is the cash price right now im not looking for trades just CASH! call me at 847-767-4109 or PM if serious, i dont have time for no more bull****ters, already wasted way too much time on them...PLEASE only inquire if you have the cash in hand ready to buy.

iTrader
    5 (100%)

SOM
    2002 SOM Z28

Quote Originally Posted by badss96 View Post
    Ok...guys car needs to go this week, i found a house i really want and i dont think i will have long till its sold so for this week only The car is $14,500...after this week price is back up to $15,500 that is the cash price right now im not looking for trades just CASH! call me at 847-767-4109 or PM if serious, i dont have time for no more bull****ters, already wasted way too much time on them...PLEASE only inquire if you have the cash in hand ready to buy.
    If only you lived closer.....id all over that, I just sodl my 01 and 02 Z06, now I am just looking for something cheap to run around in.....dayum!!!!!!!!! Bring it to my door!.....lol

iTrader

Red
    1996 Camaro SS

i can have it transported there if you would like to pay the cost...ive done that plenty of times. or fly in, ill scoop you from the airport and drive home...i live 5 min. away from Ohare airport, 45 min away from Midway!. LMK Thanks, Dave

iTrader

Red
    1996 Camaro SS

Ttt...

iTrader

Red
    1996 Camaro SS

TTT...one more time and its going in the auto trader...i just got blown off again i think that makes it the 4th-5th time...im getting used to it now though so i wasnt surprised just hoping someone would show up and drive her home so i can get my house!

Thread Information