Pictures can be seen @ 1997 Pontiac Trans Am - Beautiful car, must see

If you have been looking for a well kept 1997 Trans Am, this is it. I have owned it for the past 2+ years and searched for one as a gift to my wife for about 4-5 months. It has been in car shows and rarely driven over the past 3 years. She's fickle and wants something else now.

It is all mostly stock with the exception that the previous owner had lowering springs put on it. It now sits about an inch lower than stock. There are couple other items below.

The Good:

85K Adult driven miles.
Interior is nearly like new with the exception of the button on the armrest cover is broke off. I still have the button so it can be reattached. It also needs a ashtray if you so desire.
The leather has been professionally treated twice a year so it stays soft and pliable.
New Corvette 17" Z06 Wheels.
Falkan 452 tires with less than 5K on them.
LT1 motor that is as solid as they come.
New GM AC/Delco Fuel pump less than 1K miles ago. Not a cheap fix and is now good for another 80K miles.
It had its plugs and wires changed about 3K miles ago at a cost of about 600.00 due to the time it takes. It is good to go for another 50-75K miles.
The oil has been changed every 2500-3000 miles depending on when it was put up for the winter.
It had a professional fuel system service about 3K miles ago.
New Monroe Sensa-Trac shocks on the rear.
Kenwood CD Player Head unit.
Flowmaster exhaust for nice musclecar burble. Quiet on the highway but sounds good driving around town.
Hypertech chip with programmer, allows you to fine tune the shift points and shift firmness among other things. Simple to use.

The Bad (But easily fixed):

There is some light cracking in the paint on the nose piece. It has a special raised Trans Am bird emblem that is not available anymore so I didn't have it re-painted since I would lose the emblem. The repaint cost is about 300.00 if you take it off and reattach once complete. I just buffed it, glazed it and waxed it a couple times a year. Can't really see it until you are right on top of it. There is NO structural damage.

Thats about it. If you are looking for a nice car that has been adult owned and pampered, this is it.

7300.00 is what I would like to see for it.

I can be reached at 260 402 8199.