iTrader

BLACK
    1999 TRANS AM

1996 trans am for sale cheap

Hello i have a 96 trans am with 350 lt1 and auto tranny this was a project car but i have to many so im selling this one maybe if i can get what i have in it back it does run but has a rattle in the bottom end, think its a rod bearing but other than that the motor sounds great and doesnt smoke thr tranny has no reverse and its not the original one anyway it look like a turbo 350 to me so it needs changed, underneathe the car is great, it has a clean carfax and title, it was in a lite fender bender but it did not deploy the airbags it has tan leather interior in good condition with normal wear on the driver seat, it does have t-tops and tinted windows and chrome original rims, it has a harwood ram air lift off hood as the guy who owned before me did take it to the track, dont know what gears are in the rear the paint is faded real bad on the quarters but i see no rust or dents in either quarter panel this is a perfect project car as you can put the 98-02 doghouse on these or just run the 96 one that it has which looks good to me, as all it needs is the complete headlights left and right side, since he raced it he never drove it at night so he never put headlights back in , i can send pics of any part of the car you want to see just email me, im asking $3000 for this car as it doesnt need much , as a matter of fact the car was being drove to the day i bought it , his wife was driving it to work everyday to work as they were only about 10 miles from her place of work and she worked days , lol good thing huh , they sold it because the tranny was going out and he told me the rattle in the motor just started i did drive this car home as i was only about 5 miles from home and it seemed to have plenty power so who knows on this motor it could be the torque converter making the noise i was told , but i havent investigated it so ??? anyway here is pics of the car and it does have the stereo and speakers still in tact this can make someone a real nice trans am with a little work. this car is located in indiana 47265
    thanks
    ray
    Last edited by ray wagers jr; 09-22-2006 at 05:47 PM.

Thread Information