up for sale is my 1995 6 speed trans am. ive owned the car since march 5 2011 i just lost my job and need something a little more economical. it averages about 21mpg between town and highway its my dd so it of course has wear. including 1 fender bender where a lady ran a stop sign (it was blamed on me for not yielding the right of way). i intended on painting it after i did the motor swap the front end (two front fenders and bumper are in green primer) didnt cause any structural damage rest of the car is the rare mystic teal which was just painted before i bought the car. tan interior is in good shape. car has great tires (about 80%) new rear brakes, royal purple 10w-30 oil changed every 3k miles. holds amazing oil pressure. new opti, new plugs, new wires, new driver side window motor, new fuel filter, new air filter, new kyb rear shocks, new rear lower control arms, new lca relocation brackets (bolt on. not weld on) new master cylinder, new slave cylinder, 1 year old a/c system that blows cold, i have all the maintenance records since last july. i have recipts for all maintenance done as well as a/c system. headlight motors work great. trans shifts flawlessly, with no grinds or noises, even at higher rpms (it only has about 20k miles on it since rebuild.) body has 202k miles, motor has about 105k miles, trans (as stated above) was just rebuilt right before i purchased it. rear end makes NO noise whatsoever no matter what. i also have a set of oem corvette c6 wheels (they have curbage on all 4) that will go along with the car for full asking price as well as a set of 4:10 gears that i never installed. car has ONLY been run with shell 93 octane fuel since ive owned it. i intended on pulling the lt1 out and putting in a 6.0 lq4 but now that i have no job i cant afford to build it car runs and drives great! id jump in it and drive it anywhere. for about a month i drove over 100 miles to and from work every day i also made a 300 mile trip on 5/17/2012 to and from clewiston, fl from winter haven. car didnt give the slightest problem. please call/ text 863-845-0269 with any questions, or pictures. asking $3,400 obo