This is a very easy project for someone, all the parts you need have already been gathered and are included. Pick your drivetrain and go. I am moving soon and do not want to continue on with the project as I will no longer have use for a car. The Dana 44 in this car is worth close to the asking price alone, priced for quick sale or trade for a sea worthy sailboat over 21'. Clean title. 772-473-4866 Please leave message if no answer. I sometimes can not check the computer for weeks at a time. $1993 takes it!

The body is straight as an arrow and near perfect, the hood is not bolted on in the pictures. With the exception of the nose, the car is a good looking 10 footer as far as paint goes. Interior I would rate 7/10.

Included
Stainless Exhaust
Mac Mid Length Headers
4L60 Tailhousing and Adapter Plate
LSx Swap Motor Mounts
Dana 44 3.54 gear
External Fuel Pump
Air Intake w/ K&N Filter
LS1 Intake Manifold
Guages
Radiator and Trans Cooler
Origional A/C Parts (if wanted to install)
2 Targa Tops, 1 Glass

You Need
LSx Drivetrain & Wiring Harness
Fittings made to connect power steering lines to your pump
New fittings for transmission lines

May Want
Paint Job
New Weather Stripping

Engine bay has been sanded, primed, painted. A-arms hand polished. Underhood looks excellent.

Dual 3" I belive. Cost $1100, you can see where I rubbed the grime off in some spots, will polish to new

$280 adapter. The origional 4 bolt 4l60/700r4 tailhousing is specifically designed to mount to the C4 torque arm. This adapter allows you to use a LSx style 6 bolt 4L60e transmission with the C4 tailhousing.

LS1 Intake you could put on top of a truck pullout for a budget build. MAC Headers for C4 LSx swap, fit with no modifications.

Matching Autometer water temp, oil pressure, and tachometer gauges included. Nitrous stuff can be included for the right deal.

I will paypal $50 to anyone who posts this for sale thread on another forum if the buyer of the car says they found it there!!!