1989 20th Anniversary Turbo Trans Am #124 of 1,550 built, 79K miles. Documented 1 of 187 cars built with cloth interior and t-tops with factory invoice and buildsheet. Documented Indy 500 Festival Car #96 with Indy sign out sheet.

This car was just gone through inside and out getting it ready for the 2009 Hot Rod Power Tour, which it completed the 3,332 miles round trip without a problem. Over $12K in recipts including paint/body, emblems, decals, wheels/tires, weatherstrip, glass, fiberglass rear wing, lights, brakes/rotors, shocks/struts, power antenna, hood/hatch supports, and more. Things that still need to be addressed are slight leak from transmission (didnt need any during Power Tour but trans is a little wet), steering wheel should be recovered, and a/c (which was converted to R134a) does not work because of a leak in one of the schrader valves.

More pics and info http://www.fquick.com/garages/viewvehicle.php?id=7344

The car was redone just for my trip to Indy and the Hot Rod Power Tour and with that completed I've lost intrest in it and want to move onto something else.

Looking for 1998-2002 WS6 Trans Am or Firehawk, prefer 2000-2002 automatic in red, blue, or black but will consider any other color BUT pewter or silver. May be a long shot but would also consider a C5 Corvette. Shoot me an email and lets make a deal TTA850@optonline.net