jhuston82

1989 Rs Camaro W/305 Throttle Body Injecton

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bent Fender And Will Need A Windshield. Bumper Needs Replaced But Car Will Come With One. Engine And Transmission Runs Real Strong. I Believe That The Engine Had Some Work Done Because It Runs Stronger That A 305. Selling For $1200. Pm Me If Intrested! Here Are Some Pics Will Post Some New Ones Soon.

Joe

LOCATION 29 PALMS CA

jhuston82
    Quote Originally Posted by jhuston82
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bent Fender And Will Need A Windshield. Bumper Needs Replaced But Car Will Come With One. Engine And Transmission Runs Real Strong. I Believe That The Engine Had Some Work Done Because It Runs Stronger That A 305. Selling For $1200. Pm Me If Intrested! Here Are Some Pics Will Post Some New Ones Soon.

Joe

LOCATION 29 PALMS CA

Price lowered to $1000.00

Here are more pics and a video on our photobucket. Price still $1000. If anyone is intrested PM me. We took pics a couple of days ago. A bumper also comes with car to replace damaged one.Pm me if you would like to see more pics and a vid of the engine..

It needs a new battery, has a little bit of body damage, and needs a new windshield..It doesn't look to bad. Its an auto and smog legal. We traded a $3000 dallor car to get it back in October. We smoked it a couple of days ago and taped it. It sounded real nice. Its smog legal. It has about 35000 miles on a rebuilt engine and 140 on the drive train!!!!Asking $1000.

jhuston82
    Everything is fixed excepth windshield...We are asking $1100 OBO...Here are the new pics...

Thread Information