--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have a 1979 trans am for sale. It is the rare dark blue color with blue cloth interior. It has a 403 Olds engine that has been rebuilt. the motor is very strong. I have a brand new carb. that has not been put on so it comes with the carb. on it plus a new one. It also has the 4 wheel disc brakes which were a ws6 option. The brake system is all brand new from the master cyclinder to the rotors. THE BODY IS STRAIGHT AND HAS NO RUST. It does however need control arm bushings and the new carb. put on before it can be driven anywhere of distance. The clear coat is peeling off and needs to be repainted. It has the blue snowflake wheels. The transmission shifts good. I did a tune up on it 3 days ago.
I am asking $4500 for the car which is good considering what you get- solid straight car with no rust, $1700 dollars worth of new brakes, a new carb. an extra radiator and shroud plus another shaker

If you have any questions feel free to ask. I can email pics to anyone that wants them. The car is located just outside of Chattanooga TN.