http://myrtlebeach.craigslist.org/car/507142499.html
** Hopefully this link works, if not email me and ill get some pics

Classic 4x4 1976 Blazer K5, small block 350 V8, with original paint, completely original interior and lift kit, 33" wheels / tires and performance enhancements to make it a daily driver or a great off road vehicle. Because it’s mostly original, it’s also a great candidate for a full restoration to show condition. It’s still got the original AM radio – the dash hasn’t been cut up to install a stereo. This is the Cheyenne trim version.
The 48,000 miles are genuine, to the best of my knowledge.

I’ve got the original owner's manual and a copy of the original title and transfer that shows it’s just a two owner vehicle. (original owner's details obscured on the photo in the listing). The original dealer’s sticker is still on the front fender.

New parts include:

Water pump, fuel pump and sending unit, power steering pump and power steering gearbox, starter, all oil seals (rear main, oil pan, front and timing chain cover), all hoses and belts, plugs, wires, distributor rotor and cap, battery, headlights (Sylvania Silverstar) air cleaner and its housing.

Edelbrock 650 cfm Off-Road AVS Thunder Series carburetor with electric choke ($376) Crosswind Power Plus Intake Manifold ($140) Summit Performance Headers ($90) 2 Flowmaster Super 40 Series Mufflers, true dual pipes and turndowns ($356) 4 Kumho Venture MT 33x12.5R15 tires ($464) (no noticeable wear) 4 Cragar Black Soft 8 Wheels 15x10 ($172)

And the lift was done using the following:

Off Road Design Shackle flip kit ($189) 4inch EZ ride front suspension ($225) A set of 4 SX8000 performance shocks ($160)

It starts easily, the gearbox shifts well , the transfer case works fine and the manual front hubs lock and unlock easily.

$4500 OBO

whitelightnin99z@aol.com