71 Camaro w/factory build sheet. It is a 350 with camel hump heads and a th350 trans. The trans is numbers matching but the motor is not. I have a lot of receipts from the previous owners dating back to the 70's. There is very little rust on this car. The interior is stock except for the front seats. I do still have all of the original parts that I have taken off of the car including the factory seats. Here is the list of parts that I have for the car. MSD 6A ignition, MSD billet distributor, Victor Jr intake, Holley 650 double pumper, 288/488 cam, Shift kit (not installed), ZEX nitrous Kit, Holley fuel pump and filter, Fuel Cell (not installed), Center Line wheels, Factory Posi, Scat front seats, Auto Meter phantom gauges, Shift light, B&M shifter, ceramic coated headers, 2-1/2 flowmaster exhaust and probably some things I forgot. Needs finnished. almost all parts are new and some are still in boxes. I am looking to trade for a 1998-2002 camaro with an LS1 6spd. or I will sell it for $8500 OBO I am willing to negotiate price if some of the parts are not wanted but I will not sell the parts separate until the car is sold.