iTrader

Red
    2000 WS6

or Trade 1970 GTO for Firebird/Camaro

Thanks for having me on this site! It seems power-packed with muscle car enthusiasts! Here's what I've got: 1970 GTO (true 242XXXXX vin) Black on Black paint code states same. Its originally an Arizona car, been in MN for approximately 10 yrs, stored winters of course. It has a 400ci/auto, NON-MATCHING, from what I can tell, it has YY code on block. It performs awesome even with only 2 barrels on carb opening, (needs carb tune-up) The frame is solid even though someone fish plated for strength to run that big block. Brand new professional paint job, no rust on body anywhere, small patches in each door corner, minimal filler for straightness. Nose however has small stress cracks, painter didn't add the plastic additive. Trunk has small area of rust in pan, and floorboards have to small quarter size areas. Engine is .60 over with mild cam, Eddlebrock intake with matching carb. Brand new brakes all-around including hoses and master cylinder. New hoses, battery, catch-can, electric point system. Brand new less then 5 miles on American Torque Thrust II's, with Raptor Performance Tires. New poly-bushings in front end including tie rods and ball joints. Body mounts need replacing. The paint job is a 9 out of 10, the motor runs strong with a firm shifting transmission. The motor has small leaks in front and rear, maybe size of silver dollar after sitting for a few weeks. I am asking $19900.00 for the vehicle the way it sits, maybe more when I get the carb adjusted. (add Judge Badges and you have a whole new monster).

I would be willing to trade plus cash from you for a Pontiac Firebird, preferrably W6, but definetly want a V8, and something that is ready for the road, needing no repairs. (maybe even a Camaro....) you can respond to my personal email with photos please at: jrichterj@hotmail.com I'll post pics as soon as I can, thanks.
    Last edited by silverjess; 08-10-2008 at 07:14 PM.

iTrader

Red
    2000 WS6

No takers yet? Had couple hits on Craigslist, nothing serious though........

Thread Information