Cars Bio:

Information on the Original Protecto-Plate that sits in the glove compartment:
1969 Camaro Picked up on Long Island NY 1/29/1969

I am the second owner and purchased the car from Thomas Edison High School
In 1989. The car had 56K in 1989. Current Mileage is 70k. (Includes the 1000-mile trip to Atlanta from NYC). To date, NO wrecks. (During restoration, there was no indication of a wreck.)

The car has a book illustrating the body restoration from start to finish – it’s a cool feature to show people – I keep it in the car when I go out. Buyer keeps the book!

Track Ready: set up for SCCA ESP class with full chrome-molly cage and door net. Car is street legal. Last SCCA competition was 2001 where I won the Time Trials around a 1.35-mile course. (Trophy stays with me).

Only a few Track-Day events since then has the car seen and mostly local driving has added the mileage. I estimate only about 350 miles comes from SCCA and subsequent Track Day events.

Engine: Original 307 block broke (mechanic left paper towel in between rocker arms! True story!) In 1999 a new SB Tommy Goza 355 w/Keith Black pistons sits under the hood. 3.42 Posi for traction into a 3-speed TH350 automatic. (I estimate 7000 miles on 1999 motor.) A new sub-frame replacing the original to add race hardened parts and relocation of A-arm to meet standards needed to set proper negative camber. (Car drives like it’s on rails!) Race Shops did most of the work on this car; my father-in-law and me put the Goza engine back into the 1969 engine bay!

Original Black Interior: one tear on the driver seat and other blemishes that could surely be fixed.

My late father-in-law, me and my wife did paint and finishing. Current color is 1968/69 Corvette Red.

Serious Inquires only: Please, make appointment to visit and discuss more details about the car:
Firm: $39,800 (OBO over this price in the case of multiple buyers). Thank you.

Lance A. Lewin - owner (Contact me for additional photos as this site will not post anymore. Thank you.)
Atlanta

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	69-5.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	163.2 KB 
ID:	27212