iTrader

White
    2000 ws6 Trans Am

10,500.00 2000 WS6 6 spd white

My 2000 Pontiac Trans Am WS6; White n color this car came from the factory with the WS6 performance package and ram air hood and has black leather interior, power everything, Monsoon sounds system with no blown speakers, and T-Tops. The car has just 72,000 miles and is in great condition - I have babied this car since the day I bought it. Always garage kept, washed and waxed regularly, and oil/filter changes done religiously using only synthetic oil. I am the second owner of the car; I bought it in early 2001 with 29,000 miles on it and knew the owner- so, I've personally put the majority of the miles on the car - it was purchased as my secondary vehicle and was never abused by daily driving. Car has seen trophies from car shows and remember is a non smoking car!

The engine is very clean and impressive- all hoses and seals are air tight. I have never had any trouble with the engine or drive train in this car. This car is ready to roll. All of the required maintenance is done as scheduled and it shows - I know we've all heard this before but seriously, this car drives like new. I have made a few performance upgrades as well, upgraded performance & mods included are:

- High Flow CLEAR(see through)Airbox Lid

- SLP Mass Airflow Sensor

- SLP Smooth Bellows

-coolant bypass mod

- K&N Filter

-3.73 Gears

-Racing Stage 3 clutch

-Brand New brakes and rotors

-Upgrade chip sensor

-Short Shifter

-50th anniversary Nascar shift knob

-Wire loom engine

-Throttle body Mass airflow modification

-Light glow neons installed in hood scoop eyelids

-Replaced water pump

Replaced thermostat to 160 degrees

-Replaced window motors

-Many More mods not mentioned

-replaced rear speakers...new

-New Battery

- Tinted Windows

- Chrome ws6 Wheels low pro tires with many miles left on them.

Paint and body is in very impressive condition for its age, body is all original with no dents anywhere and the paint is incredibly clean. There is some minor wear on the front bumper (small rock chips), but' so minor that it wouldn't show up in photos and a few very light scratches. All exterior plastic and weather stripping is in great condition as well - no dry-rotting or fading. the wheels have minor curb rash from previous owner but noone ever notices as car sticks out tremendously with many great comments. The interior is in great condition - leather has small key scratch on seat, all floor mats are in great shape with no stains; and most of all, no smoking ever in this car, which means no smell and no cigarette burns! Also has split door panels as with most ta's with after market window motors. Cars wheels and tires are 17 inch ws6. Also has ws6 and ws9 on door sticker. THis means it is a true ws6 trans am. There are no headers. Stage 3 clutch is not hard to drive . My wife drives it. It is a little more pressure than stock. 6 speed Transmission.I have done my best to be as accurrate as possible as tthats what i would want if i was buying it. This is a lot of car ! Know what you are buying!

PLEASE NOTE: THE EXHAUST HAS BEEN MODIFIED. THIS CAR HAS HAD THE MUFFLER REMOVED. THERE ARE NO STATE INSPECTIONS IN FLORIDA.CAR HAS 5.5 inch TIPS IF NEED BE ANOTHER CAN BE INSTALLED AT OWNERS EXPENSE. I GET GREAT COMMENTS ON SOUND JUST THE WAY IT IS. There is a flowmaster muffler online for 84 bux free shipping. New condition at muffler warehouse.

If you have any questions please dont hesitate to ask - I cannot say enough great things about this car. ** Please know that this vehicle is listed for sale locally and I reserve the right to end ad early if a local offer is made.

** I will accept payment of paypal,certified check ,or cash only.

** I am willing to discuss shipping the car but that is the buyers responsibility entirely. Serious buyers only!!!! I can be reached via email and will then set up contact. I know Cars and auto reconditioning. No paintwork,No accidents,Real deal...Car runs nice!!!!!!! Will not give this car away so dont waste my time with ridiculous offers. I also have over 120 buyer seller rating on ebay with 100 percent feedback. You may have to leave a message. I will return all calls promptly....Will make a great gift for someone special. 1-877-505-8749 toll free. Do not spam me with recordings for financing options. SERIOUS SERIOUS OFFERS ONLY! NO TRADES Asking 10,500.00
    Email Me for pix
    Last edited by Trixter; 09-21-2009 at 04:28 AM.

iTrader

Black
    1998 TransAm convertible

will you please send me some pics my e mail is kryptonitepwr@yahoo.com thanks man

iTrader

White
    2000 ws6 Trans Am

iTrader

White
    2000 ws6 Trans Am

iTrader
    You should go drive it around a bunch to run the miles up so you can sell it to me for $8500. lol Free bump for drooling.

iTrader
    is your car still for sale? if so i am very intrested

iTrader

torch red
    1998 Corvette

nice car, beautiful. good price as well

iTrader

White
    2000 ws6 Trans Am

Cool WS6 Sold

Thanks for the compliments. She is missed...lol

Thread Information