iTrader

02 T/A WS6 6spd unique!

NEW PRICE, REDUCED FROM 20,500 to 19,250 OBO

So I'm getting a house, but need a down payment. Putting my baby up for sale. Hate to do it... Well, a little about the car:

Its a 2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 6spd manual that is still under warranty. Car has 2002 Last of the Breed emblems and certificate, as well as an owners manual signed by Bob Lutz, president of GM. It has never seen winter, gets stored more than it gets driven, and I even avoid rain and all costs. Car has many options (if not all), including Monsoon stereo system, Hurst Shift, Traction control, cruise, tilt, power seats, power mirrors, power locks, and so on. I put Brembo rotors and Hawk HPS pads up front; and it also has the GMMG catback exhaust and a custom Donnelly mirror with outside temp, direction, and auto dimming feature. A Lou Short Stick and a A-pillar vent shift light were put in the car as well. It also has an SLP air lid, and new BF Goodrich TA KDW tires. As far as normal F-body glitches, the window motors work fine, and the rear pinion seal doesnt leak. The car was Dyno'd, and produced a respectable 330 RWHP. Concerning the warranty, its the GM Major Guard warranty (im me for a link with more information) which is fully transferrable, valid til 60,000 miles or 3/28/07, and I will pay transfer costs. Inside and out, car still looks brand new, is low mileage, and gets 27 MPG on the highway. The T-top shades are still in the original GM packaging, and have never been used. I also have all the original parts, including the original exhaust, the A-pillar vent, the original rear view mirror, the original shifter, and the original air lid. I also have the original window sticker, the original sales packet with the salesman's business card, and all the little tidbits that come with buying one brand new. Additionally, I contacted ASC coporation who does the WS6 conversion for Pontiac:, and they sent me this:

According to our records, your S/N 141925 is a silver 2002 WS6 with T-tops and a manual transmission. It was converted by ASC March 5, 2002 and was our build number 6,471. The 2002 model year WS6 breakdown is: 12,517 non-Collector Edition WS6s built; 10,888 T-Tops; 6,622 manual transmissions; 1,243 silver. With your specific combination (silver, T-Tops, manual trans), we built 607.

I hope this information is helpful.
    Take care.

Marty Straub
    Program Manager ASC Incorporated

The car can also be seen on Autotrader, im me for a link....

I really hate to sell it, but priorities change.... I'm asking 20,500 OBO. I really think that someone could hold onto this and it might be worth some money with all the leg work thats been done. Hopefully someone can help me out with this whole house buying, and give a good home to my baby. The car is located in Springfield, MO; 65810, and I can be reached at 417-459-7528 or colsoncj@gmail.com.

Thanks for looking!
    Cory
    Last edited by colsoncj; 08-17-2006 at 03:52 AM. Reason: new price

iTrader
    milege?

iTrader
    Sorry it wasnt in the ad, its got 36300 on it.

iTrader
    hello CORY,seen your ad .Is the finish on the car nice ?paint chips etc.The reason I ask,I traveled 220 miles to look at an 2002 ws6 that was suppose to be slick, but I was really p/o after seeing it, right quarter had been painted,sill had wringles in the fender,both front fenders was dented and the hood, exaust coming out the back was crooked. NOW i'm a little gunshy.your car ,never wrecked? is it a slicked car?and do you have a different price other than 20,500 obo? thanks

iTrader
    Car has never been wrecked, never been painted. It has a couple little rock chips on the headlight covers (from normal driving), not noticable unless you get close and start looking. On the hood it has a blemish that looks like the car had a grainy dust on it and when it was wiped it blemished the paint. its not large (about a 1" by 1.5" area, and it only takes up part of that area), and again not too noticable unless you go looking. I've tried to take pictures of them, but they are so small or so light that the camera doesnt show them. Besides those, everything else is great, the exhaust isnt crooked, and the bumpers are in great shape. Interior is perfect, and is always regularly conditioned with 3M products (not armor all). I've had people make comments how clean the front end is (lack of normal dings/chips from rocks and other road debris compared to other cars.) Dont know what you mean by slicked.. I'm guessing tires; no, its got BFG KDW's which are a summer perfomance tire that does real well on wet and dry roads. I will take 19250 cash. I think if you come see this car, i can almost guarantee you will not be disappointed.
    Last edited by colsoncj; 08-16-2006 at 07:38 AM.

iTrader
    hey Cory I have sent you an e-mail about your car,if you dont get it message me back.

iTrader
    Sent you an e-mail a few minutes ago.

Harry

iTrader

Sold

Cory told me the car has been sold.

Thread Information