iTrader

Vedero Green
    1969 Firebird

02 Camaro SS Conv 6Spd F/S in OH

Let me first say, this car is a blast to drive! Anyone who owns a late model F-body knows what I'm talking about. Unfortunately, it only seats 4 people and with 3 girls under the age of 7, I don't get the chance to enjoy the car enough. It may as well be a motorcycle. Lets start with the details. As the photos show, it's pewter with a charcoal leather interior. It's well equiped with your common options, power windows, locks, tilt, cruise, rear window degogger, keyless entry, power driver seat, and Monsoon stereo. It has almost 50,000 miles as of this ad. The battery is 2 months old and I have 2 brand new Yokohama ES100 tires for the rear to match the 2 on the front that have 3/4 tread. I added an Edelbrock strut tower brace as well. The boot cover is in the trunk and looks like new! The basic SS package includes the functional hood, rear spoiler, 17" wheels, and front grille. I believe the exhaust and Hurst shifter are also SLP add-ons.
    Now for the bad news. I bought this car wrecked with a salvage title. It was hit on the right rear quarter, hard enough to ruin everything behind the doors. Additionally, it hit a pole directly behind the left front wheel, just hard enough crack the edge of the hood, break the windshield, and crack the wheel. Obviously the fender and liner were destroyed and the structure behind the fender somewhat crushed. The airbags never deployed. The same week that I bought the SS, I bought a pewter 2000 V-6 camaro convertible with 54,000 miles that hit a deer and went off road. The left fender was junk but the back end was nearly perfect. I cut the 2 cars just behind the front seats and reassembled the opposites to fix the SS. Everything on the bottom of the SS that wasn't damaged was reinstalled, including the rear axle, drive shaft, fuel tank, and exhaust. The spoiler was also damaged on the SS but repaired nicely. I painted the whole car to take care of minor damage, wear and tear, and gaurantee color match. Everything was painted apart to eliminate tell-tale paint edge lines. I spent a lot of time carefully disassembling and reassembling anything needed to do a professional job.
    Please don't think that I just hacked these two cars apart and carelessly screwed them back together in a shed behind my house. I work in a very reputable repair shop in west central Ohio and use only high quality products, including Standox paints. We do a great deal of late model collision repair for our customers in the surrounding 6 or more counties. I understand that selling this car outside of my area will be difficult, but I'm anxious to make someone a deal. NADA book price is nearly $19,000 and I am asking$17,000 or ANY serious offer. You can call me at work from 6:30am til 6:30pm at 419-678-4530 or try me at home till 10pm at 419-678-7008.

iTrader

Vedero Green
    1969 Firebird

some pics, I hope

iTrader

Black
    01 Camaro SS

All Ill say is it looks like you did an awesome job on the body work.
    96 Imp SS- 12.74@103, 1.74 60' out of fuel

06 AWD TB SS- 12.58@106, 1.76 60'

01 Camaro SS- Totaled

iTrader

Vedero Green
    1969 Firebird

Thanks for the compliment! I take a lot of pride in my work, our business depends on it. I forgot to mention that I'm only the second owner.

iTrader

Vedero Green
    1969 Firebird

How about a better price? $16,000

iTrader

Vedero Green
    1969 Firebird

offers?

iTrader

Vedero Green
    1969 Firebird

anyone?

iTrader

Vedero Green
    1969 Firebird

Last Call

anyone know somebody looking for a sweet ride?

iTrader
    Did it sell?

Thread Information