Hey,

I am sad to say I need to sell my new toy. It’s a 2001 Chevy Camaro Z28. I think it’s a 1SC package b/c the only options the car has are performance based. It’s a hard top. 6 speed. Grey cloth interior. This car has had Full synthetic all its life and despite the list of performance extras has only been to the track a few times. It put down 435RWHP on the dyno during tuning so it is very fast!!!

The lists of extras are as follows:

Black ZR1 corvette wheels 17x9.5 front and 17x11 rears with new Mickey Thompson drag radials.
Thunder Racing cam,
Coated long tube headers,
3” y pipe to a 4” collector,
Stainless Steal Magna Flow exhaust,
Dyno tuning by Super Chips,
Air lid,
New LS6 clutch,
Edelbrock boxed lower trailing arms,
Eiback progressive rate lowering springs,
Hurst short throw shifter,
Hawk brake pads,
Braded SS brake lines,

The bad news: The previous owner was a smoker so there are a few small burns in the seats in very small spots. It also has an exhaust leak at the Y pipe that needs a new clamp to seal it up, not a big problem but I want you to know about it. The car has 106k miles and I am asking $10,000 to start. I am willing to negotiate the price but no low ballers please. Also sorry but no trades I need the cash. I have the clean title in hand so send me an email or call if your interested. I am very busy and am not on this forum as often as I would like so please don’t IM me, just sent an email or call. Thanks.

BreidenbachJ@Yahoo.com
Or call 863.698.1003