sped

Ram Air Hood Grills

I have a 93 TA with a ram air hood, and I can't find the grills for the vents on the hood anywhere. I've emailed fbodymotorsports.com and ramairhoods.com, neither have gotten back to me. Even ebay can't help me with this one. And I can't find them anywhere else. This is getting annoying! Any advice would be appreciated!

lt4ever
    So you bought a ram air hood and it doesn't have the grill inserts??

sped
    No, one of them got lost or knocked out. By a rock or something maybe? I don't know, it doesn't matter, I just know I have a grill and an open hole and it looks stupid. But I can't find a place to get a new one.

lt4ever
    Dude that sucks... I know I've seen them out there. Sorry I'm no use. But don't give up... I know they're available. I've seen them. Check with some sponsors on this site.

Red
    1995 Trans Am 6 Speed

Two places to look. Your local Pontiac/Chevy/GM dealer. Or tryp Fbody salvage. There is a internet bone yard for F-boies. Just google. There is a salvage yard network open to the web, google around under auto salavage.

Good luck

sped
    Quote Originally Posted by seppburgh
    Two places to look. Your local Pontiac/Chevy/GM dealer. Or tryp Fbody salvage. There is a internet bone yard for F-boies. Just google. There is a salvage yard network open to the web, google around under auto salavage.

Good luck
    The local Pontiac dealer wanted $90 for each grill. I walked out just about laughing.

Anyway, I finally found them. In case anybody searches this in the future you can find them on SLP's website under 93-97 firehawk restoration parts. And as mentioned above, there are many salvage yards that could help ya.

Thread Information