Silver
    1996 Silver Trans Am M6

silver
    1996 Trans AM WS6

omfg, $8500 for a 96k LT1? with tasteless mods even? firehawk engine? really? lmao... firehawk had the same engine as all the rest except for functional ramair (which this one does not have) and exhaust (which i'm sure this one does not have other than a cheap flowmaster or maybe some off brand)

it's just a formula with a cheap hood, terrible ground effects and a tasteless paint job that a dealer had made up so they could charge idiots waaaaay too much for.....

i could have tanken one of the bronze tags off one of my bowling trophies and engraved "special eddition" on my 95 formula that i sold years ago... it was modded with a hood, borla and chrome WS6 wheels.. i could have asked waay more than i did.... lol
    Last edited by krese; 04-02-2012 at 06:41 AM.

Silver
    1996 Silver Trans Am M6

Quote Originally Posted by krese View Post
    omfg, $8500 for a 96k LT1? with tasteless mods even? firehawk engine? really? lmao... firehawk had the same engine as all the rest except for functional ramair (which this one does not have) and exhaust (which i'm sure this one does not have other than a cheap flowmaster or maybe some off brand)

it's just a formula with a cheap hood, terrible ground effects and a tasteless paint job that a dealer had made up so they could charge idiots waaaaay too much for.....

i could have tanken one of the bronze tags off one of my bowling trophies and engraved "special eddition" on my 95 formula that i sold years ago... it was modded with a hood, borla and chrome WS6 wheels.. i could have asked waay more than i did.... lol
    LOL! Right! I never seen one before so I did a little research, and like you said its just some dealer offbrand bulls**it. The ram air hood is just a hunk of fiberglass that sits on the factory hood. The funniest part of it is they charged 27K for the base V6 version when it was new!

Light Pewter Metallic
    2001 Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by 2tuff4u View Post
    LOL! Right! I never seen one before so I did a little research, and like you said its just some dealer offbrand bulls**it. The ram air hood is just a hunk of fiberglass that sits on the factory hood. The funniest part of it is they charged 27K for the base V6 version when it was new!
    Sounds to me like the dealership was smart then. They made a ton of money off of something they had little invested in to change. People are just dumb enough to but these off brand "special editions."
    2012 Regal GS

2004 Cadillac CTS-V (Sold)
    2001 Camaro SS (Sold)
    1999 Camaro Z28 (Sold)

Silver
    1996 Silver Trans Am M6

Quote Originally Posted by 2001camaroSS View Post
    Sounds to me like the dealership was smart then. They made a ton of money off of something they had little invested in to change. People are just dumb enough to but these off brand "special editions."
    Good point!

Thread Information