LT1 tuners enter:

I finally got my OBD2 scanner back up online and cooperating with sensor recording and got around to doing a quick idle warm up and then a short run at constant rpms. Here are some wierd quirks I noticed:

while in open loop idling, long term fuel trim in bank 1 is 0% but bank 2 is at a constant 19%.

at a constant 2000rpm after closed loop, both trims drop in and fluctuate in a range of -6 to 5%.

if anyone can take a look at my recording, maybe you can makes/tails of it? also recorded the o2 readings but i dont know what they should be at, they are all completely different and jump around alot.

heres a quick log:
    http://68.37.131.101/6122009lt12.htm

i let it sit at idle, then i drive around the block to a long street to do the constant rpm recordings. ignore data from time 28.51 seconds 29.15, thats me simply driving around the corner to the long street. from 29.38 seconds i try to keep it at 2000rpm on the tach as best I can, then i just drive to the stop sign slowly increasing rpm, then i coast aroudn 40mph while I turn off recording so anything at the end can probably be ignored unless someone sees something important?

Red
    1996 Trans Am

There is really not that much data there. Can you add more parameters to your logs? I would get a better log in all driving conditions hitting most of your fuel trim cells. And when doing a log at idle can you add the IAC motor counts to your log?
    96 WS6 Trans Am LT4 Hot Cam, Pacesetter LT, 2.5" Xpipe into Dynomax, 3000 Stall Edge racing converter, Trans go shift kit,Tuning by me, MSD6A, CSR waterpump 328 RWHP 12.36 @ 109

Sure what ever you need, thought those where the most important. I have the GM enhanced parameters installed I can record alot of stuff, just tell me what you need. the more i record the less per second i can get obviously, its really not designed for this but it gets a good snapshot ever second or too.

would a warm up idle, warm idle, and then a drive around town be good? i thought a constant rpm would be easiest to read, but if your willing, i can drive it around and play with it at different accelerations or constant speeds. anything i should shoot for specifically?

Red
    1996 Trans Am

I would do a log at idle Open loop Closed loop, another at normal acceleration ranging speeds city and highway. That way you will be in different fuel cells.
    As far as parameters go. Time, IAC motor counts, O2 bank one sensor 1, O2 Bank 2 sensor 1, RPM, speed, coolant temp, timing, MAP pressure in kilopascal, MAF in grams/ sec, Fuel Trim cell. Short term and long term both banks.

Thread Information