redz

How rare is my car?

Having trouble trying to figure out how rare my car is. Does anyone know a link for production numbers for the 94 camaro LT1? Trying to see how many were optioned out like mine.

red
    95 Z28

Is it a 1LE? What exterior color? If it isnt a 1LE or some oddball rare color like the purple, then it probably isnt too rare.

1966 Corvette Coupe

yeah plz dont be a person that is like my car is 1 of 122...

only 122 came with powerwindows, doorlocks, ground effects, t tops, lt1, m6, black, grey cloth, and salad shooter wheels...

in such a case you have a black lt1 z28 m6.... you have like a 1 of 1298372028

sunfire yellow
    1993 trans am

Yeah what color and options is it,,,could be as rare as mine,,93'sunfire yellow w/t-tops..but a ta.. oh yeah not one of 122..but one of 22 ..

redz
    Hey there, thank you for the reply(s) already. Sorry if I came off sounding boastful or that I had some ultra rare unobtainium. I am really just looking for an authoritive link on the subject that we all can benefit from. Would be great to see how many cars are optioned out like our very own, right? I know there are links for years 2002 and back as far as 1998 but I have not seen 93-97.
    FYI, my car is nothing too special, it's not the rare purple aka 'grapes of wrath camaro. Maybe more like this moderators 95 red Z? My car is a 94(built in august 93). It was a factory promotion car that was given away at Angels stadium for fan appreciation day at the end of baseball season 1993. This was the first time many in the audience and TV viewers had actually first seen the 4th gen. Every inning a prize was given away to a lucky ticket holder. The prizes grew greater in monetary value as the game went on(to keep the fans in their seat you suppose??). The grand prize was a his and hers Harleys won by a little old lady. She was helped down from her seat to sit on the hog before God and country. Grinning from ear to ear. Whew...first time I've retold that story in years.
    Anyway, on the outside, the car looks like any hard top bright red camaro Z/28 with salad shooters. The inside has the two-tone flame red interior that was sadly done away with by GM a few years later. Love it or hate it, it sure got comments.
    If anyone has a good link, I think we all would be appreciative.
    Thank you for the friendly replies and from my red sleigh I wish you a Merry Christmas.

camaro_ss_97_
    here is the link to find out how many cars were produced in your year. www.camarosource.ca

Member Since Aug 2000 LS1 Eddie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by predator
    yeah plz dont be a person that is like my car is 1 of 122...

only 122 came with powerwindows, doorlocks, ground effects, t tops, lt1, m6, black, grey cloth, and salad shooter wheels...

redz
    Thank you for the colorful link to camarosource.com
    Kinda fun to peruse that site.
    Unfortunately that site, like many other sites I have been to, do not provide a detailed breakdown of how many cars for my year came optioned out like my car.
    Again, I have only seen that detailed breakdown for 98+ camaros.
    Still looking for 93-97 F-car option numbers to see how many cars are like mine.
    Thanks again

camaro_ss_97_
    that web site gave me a breakdown of how many were made like my 97. i went to your year and found these facts and production numbers. and what percent had what options.http://www.camarosource.ca/php/camar...info_2&bmid=12

silver
    1999 Trans Am

Why don't you check at the dealer? Maybe they could tell you based on your VIN number and comparing that to some database or something! Just trying to help here!

red
    94 Z28

Quote Originally Posted by redz
    Thank you for the colorful link to camarosource.com
    Kinda fun to peruse that site.
    Unfortunately that site, like many other sites I have been to, do not provide a detailed breakdown of how many cars for my year came optioned out like my car.
    Again, I have only seen that detailed breakdown for 98+ camaros.
    Still looking for 93-97 F-car option numbers to see how many cars are like mine.
    Thanks again
    All your ever gonna find is numbers for the option groups. I've never seen numbers for combinations of options and colors. It's not practical and the list would be endless with different combinations.

Being given away like it was adds to it's value providing you have pictures and documentation. I'm just courious how it's could have been the first time many people saw the 4th gen Camaro if the car is a 94 built in late 93.

Send me your VIN number I can run it through GM Inquiry. I dont know if it will work because its older but I can try.

Thread Information