Hark_Z

how much should i ask for my car?

94 z28, power everythying, cloth a4, cc, great condition, 8.5 out of 10 overall. intake and exhaust, 49k orig. What do u guys think i should ask?

Green
    1998 Z28 - A4

Automatic or manual?? CD player, color, rims, other than that the 49k is awesome but lets hear some more specs

Hark_Z
    auto, black color, black powercoated z06's 17'', stock bose stereo, no cd player

Hark_Z
    factory freak, 317. RWHP stock! (just playing)

Hark_Z
    anyone??

Red
    1995 Trans Am 6 Speed

Quote Originally Posted by Hark_Z
    94 z28, power everythying, cloth a4, cc, great condition, 8.5 out of 10 overall. intake and exhaust, 49k orig. What do u guys think i should ask?
    Some places to start. Do a Google on Kelly Blue Book or go to any autos for sale web site and look up the used car prices. You want to note the retail and private sale price.

Next go to E-Bay Motors and look for similar Z28s. Track the sales.

Last, look in your local Car Classificed Journal. For a about a dollar, look up Z28s. Now your asking price will be in the higher range of all of these sources. Keep in mind a sale today is going to be a little less due to the price of gas and the change of the seasons. Normally, fall is when all the toys go up for sale. Spring is when everyone wants them.

Good luck, post back when you get it sold.

:beer3:

red
    95 Z28

Quote Originally Posted by seppburgh
    Some places to start. Do a Google on Kelly Blue Book or go to any autos for sale web site and look up the used car prices. You want to note the retail and private sale price.
    Ebay and KBB arent very good barometers to use for estimating value of a car. On ebay, people are cheap, and wont pay what something is worth. A car can more than likely be sold for a higher price locally than on ebay.

And KBB sucks. There is a reason that banks and car dealerships dont use it when determining vehicle values. Use NADA.

Black
    2002 Trans Am WS6

i would say 8k would be good to start at

Thread Information