Fuel injector problems now... whats next?

So we figured out the valve cover clearance issue, but now we've run into another problem

As per the porters suggestion I included Delphi 37# (he said 30 or 37 are fine, i went bigger just for the hell of it for future possibilities) injectors (which i also told pcmforless.com when i had the new comp tuned) but the mechnic is telling me that they arent going to run with the stock fuel pressure regulator and isnt sure if the stock fuel pump can even take it.

now... i only went with the le1 cam with the le2 heads.... is this going to work still ok or do i need a fuel pressure regulator and new fuel pump?

PS> What are the stock injector sizes and whats the max they can support on thier own? Same for the fuelpump if anyone knows.

just got off the phone with pcmforless, they said it should be fine on stock pressure on the bigger injectors... but why was i told to get bigger ones then?

red
    96 ss

Quote Originally Posted by grandkodiak View Post
    PS> What are the stock injector sizes and whats the max they can support on thier own? Same for the fuelpump if anyone knows.

just got off the phone with pcmforless, they said it should be fine on stock pressure on the bigger injectors... but why was i told to get bigger ones then?
    i was feeding 469 flywheel hp with factor injectors and an additional in-line pump. i did dyno tune though with a wide band setup. also i will not lie that is pushing the limits of the stock injectors, really pushing. they are 24lbers

Thread Information