Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

pewter
    01 ws6

Exclamation Wtf!!!!!!!!!!! More Bad Luck

Ok to start out I blew my transmission out in the t/a. Well I didnt really blow it up but its started slipping real bad going to third and forth. I have an extended warrenty and they agreed to cover it. Well along with the slipping was a terrible grinding noise a low speed. Turns out the rear diff gone, so the warrenty covered that also, sweet over 5000 $ worth of work for only 100$ out of my pocket(deductable). The tech gets it all finished up forgets to pump up the brakes, or bleed them. Takes off and runs my shit into a fucking hummer!!!!!! Or should I say under a hummer!!!!!! oh not to mention it had a trailer hitch on it. Needless to say the hood is gone, front bumper, hood hinges and who knows what else!!!!!!! Now I really question the quality of the work that was performed on the tranny and diff. The only good thing is my front bumper had a scratch on it and now basically i get new paint on the front end, new certa transmission, rebuilt diff for 0 out of pocket cash. Sorry for the rant guys.

Impounded

79 T/A -91 Firebird
    1998 Trans Am -Oynx Black

Pics??????

pewter
    01 ws6

No I took my camara but forgot to take any pics

Impounded

79 T/A -91 Firebird
    1998 Trans Am -Oynx Black

Damn. Least it will come out looking a ton better with a lot of new parts...

Pewter metallic
    2000 Camaro SS

That sucks the big one
    CCW SP 500s 18x10 275/35 18x11 295/35
    SLP CME with GMMG style catback
    Painted manta stripe

Quote Originally Posted by konigandy6 View Post
    I'd rather be bi than full homo!!!!

1999 Formula WS6 M6-sold
    2001 Silverado Z71

Forgetting to pump up the brakes is a mistake you only make once. I'm a tech and I did it once in my first year as a tech. I ran right into my bench. 8 years later and I NEVER forget (knock on wood).

Pewter
    1999 Pontiac Trans Am

I'm a tech as well and that is the biggest nightmare waiting to happen since the customer can sue you and get you fired and thrown into the pen for atleast five years due to negligence. Cutlass lucky for you that the customer wasn't driving. Its good to hear that your still a free man.lol

Black
    2002 Pontiac Firebird

omg, thats nuts that he wrecked your car...i've had issues with mechanics...took my saturn back in the day to a guy for an oil change, and they didn't secure the oil filter on...so i drove off, it plopped out about a block later, my engine blew about 2 more blocks down....got a new engine dropped in, as a result, and it was covered under their insurance

pewter
    00 TA m6 vert

One of the techs at the last dealership I worked at did the same thing to a customers SS. Rammed into into the side of the building though. They offered to fix the car, give the guy free oil changes, etc.... but he ended up sue-ing, saying that the SS is a collectors car, and that its future value would never be worth what it should be because it had been repainted. He won, I'm not sure how much though... but the dealership ended up with the car.

Maybe you should lawyer up and try to live the AMerican dream.

Bright Silver Metallic
    2002 Trans Am WS6

Unbelievable

Red
    Vette,240sx,ls1 camaro

At least your Bad luck will result in some new free parts.

Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

Quote Originally Posted by DOCJHH45 View Post
    One of the techs at the last dealership I worked at did the same thing to a customers SS. Rammed into into the side of the building though. They offered to fix the car, give the guy free oil changes, etc.... but he ended up sue-ing, saying that the SS is a collectors car, and that its future value would never be worth what it should be because it had been repainted. He won, I'm not sure how much though... but the dealership ended up with the car.

Maybe you should lawyer up and try to live the AMerican dream.
    i'm with this guy, seriously.

PEWTER
    2001 TRANS AM WS6

Me too get a butt load of money buy one that hasnt been beat to $hit and mod it with the extra money

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

i would atleast consult a lawyer...they'll let you talk for free once...so go for it

Navy Blue Metallic
    1999 Trans Am

^Amen men to that!

Red
    Vette,240sx,ls1 camaro

WTF? Thats whats wrong with the world already, Everyone trying to Sue everyone. Bunch of money molested children!! Damn can't we make a mistake anymore without having to go homeless?

call it what you want but if the guy fixes the mistake then what more do you want really? maybe the guy has a family and possibly children to raise!! Maybe he really really needs his job to support his family? Ya think? The US is becoming Dick heads IMO. We never help our neighbors, Only cause them problems and demand money as a result. Sorry but my Ego says different.

Black
    00 WS6

I hope they put your car back together the right way....I'd hate to see you have do deal with poor body work!!!!

Pewter
    1999 Pontiac Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by Sleeper101 View Post
    WTF? Thats whats wrong with the world already, Everyone trying to Sue everyone. Bunch of money molested children!! Damn can't we make a mistake anymore without having to go homeless?

call it what you want but if the guy fixes the mistake then what more do you want really? maybe the guy has a family and possibly children to raise!! Maybe he really really needs his job to support his family? Ya think? The US is becoming Dick heads IMO. We never help our neighbors, Only cause them problems and demand money as a result. Sorry but my Ego says different.
    I agree with you here. It all seemed to go down hill since that dumbass got burned with mcdonalds coffee. But what can you say capitalism is a corporate world where status is made by money. everyone is materialistic instead of appriciative.

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

I just think it's worth looking into...no telling how many other cars they made a dumbshit mistake like this with. Yes, I'm a very big believer in forgive/forget, but when it comes to mega corps like a car dealer-they get no such lenience

Black
    2002 Pontiac Firebird

Quote Originally Posted by Sleeper101 View Post

It wouldn't fall on the guy that made the mistake directly, dealerships have insurance for this kind of stuff.

Thread Information