Thread: WS6 and BMW z3

Black Beast 1 badblack transam 01's Avatar

Black
    2001 Trans Am WS6

WS6 and BMW z3

I raced the 5.0, I still dont know what he has in it but, it was close. We were about dead even until 3rd, then I began to pull on him.

Now me and this guy are know are talking about a race. Its a BMW Z3, he says he has had it over 160, I dont believe him but whos going to take the win? Jw cause I might put some money on this one...

kingls1
    You shoul have this in the bag no problem. that car is slower then the saturn red line and colbalt ss. even if he has some minor mod's. it's no cahance.

Black
    2001 Trans Am WS6

Ok, well I was looking up the specs last night, just to figure out my chances and I found that the top speed was like 160 something but found no positive horsepower output.
    Thanks for the input King.

White
    2001 Trans Am

I ran one on the highway about 2 yrs ago(memorial day, no less!). He thought he was hot shit(yuppi- prick). He really suprised me! We were rolling about 60when we hit it. I steady pulled away from him, but he kept tryin(props). Finally about 155mph, he let out, by then he was losing his ass. Smoke em'. It might go 160mph, but it take 10miles to do it and I SERIOUSLY doublt it.

silver
    2002 TA WS6 A4-Vert

I raced one from a red light down the expressway and there was no way he could keep up, he said he was tryin, but I don't know if it was the car or the driver that sucked.

white
    1999 Trans am

i saw where you said you raced a 5.0 and didnt know what he had in it....i have a 99 t/a , automatic, stock except for flowmasters, and one of my buddies has a 1994 5.0 with 3.73's, headers, cams, short throw, and maybe a few other little things (cant really remember) and we raced and it was very close until 3rd, then i pulled....just figured i'd tell you, maybe thats what the 5.0 you raced had done to it.........you would deffently KILL the BMW, nice car.

Black
    2001 Trans Am WS6

Quote Originally Posted by colby72olds
    i saw where you said you raced a 5.0 and didnt know what he had in it....i have a 99 t/a , automatic, stock except for flowmasters, and one of my buddies has a 1994 5.0 with 3.73's, headers, cams, short throw, and maybe a few other little things (cant really remember) and we raced and it was very close until 3rd, then i pulled....just figured i'd tell you, maybe thats what the 5.0 you raced had done to it.........you would deffently KILL the BMW, nice car.
    Yea, the 5.0 was fun, those cars have been abundant in my family and friends, it was a good race. Thanks you have a nice car to.

Thread Information