Thread: wreck

black
    2000 ws6 convertible

wreck

well this morning im sitting in a turn lane going to mcdonalds for some coffee at about 5:45 am when i notice that their is a car coming right at me, now this is a five lane road two lanes of traffic and a center turn lane. As he gets closer i realize that hes not turning or slowing down so i flashed my lights at him. Did no good by the time he hit his brakes it was to late he hit me head on at about 35 mph no one was hurt but i was pissed, the guy got out of his car and said oh was this a turn lane. Then he told me my car wasnt hurt that bad and he would give me 500 bucks so i called the cops and told him no he got cited and i got a fucked up ta luckily right next door to my office is a very good body shop pretty much fucked up the whole front end oh well luckily he had insurance but shitty start to a day not sure how to post pics so will get some up when its fixed maybe.............. whatch out for stupid people on the road

Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

wow....idiot!!! I'm sorry to hear that...At 35, i'm sure that did some nasty damage!

black
    2000 ws6 convertible

really it looks like alot of broken plastic didnt break the radiator knocked everything way outta wack doors r rubbin when u open them airbags didnt deploy may have not quite been 35 but it sure as hell felt like funny thing is his honda had to be towed away mine was somewhat driveable but i had it towed anyway
    Last edited by jprice; 11-13-2008 at 06:49 AM.

Navy Blue
    1998 Trans-Am

sorry man... hope everything works out for ya!!!

Red
    1998 WS6 Trans Am

holy crap that SUCKS!!

Awaiting Activation

Pewter Metallic
    2002 Trans Am WS6 M6 D1SC

Wow, thats really shitty. Glad to hear you're alright though. Good thing you're airbags didnt go off. Anything else can be fixed fairly easily.

Black
    2001 Pontiac

Bummer, ...

(Puncuation. It does a body good, ..., Now wait, ..., That's milk. But still, itwouldbeeasiertoreadifitalldidn'truntogether.)

Black
    1999 Trans-Am

Dam dude that suxs I just got my car back from the shop after a wreck. I missed that thing every day for about 2 months.

Get a photobucket account upload the pics to their, then you will see the IMG you paste hear. its really easy.

Red
    1999 Pontiac Trans-Am

you have good self control, if someone were to do that to me, then step out of the car acting like its no big deal and say something as stupid as "its not that bad ill give ya $500 bucks" I probably would have popped him one right in the face or call him a DUMB SH*T one or the other...

Black
    99 Trans Am(sold)

Quote Originally Posted by 1 RedHot TransAm View Post
    you have good self control, if someone were to do that to me, then step out of the car acting like its no big deal and say something as stupid as "its not that bad ill give ya $500 bucks" I probably would have popped him one right in the face or call him a DUMB SH*T one or the other...
    Ya gotta control yourself in these situations. If you hit him more than likely, he'll still get a ticket, but you could go to jail for assault.

Sorry about your wreck man, Hope it all gets fixed and looks like new again.

Navy Blue Metallic
    1999 Trans Am WS6

Quote Originally Posted by 1 RedHot TransAm View Post
    +1! I would not have been as calm as that; I really hope he gets what's coming to him.

Pewter
    2000 Z28

Quote Originally Posted by Mike's TA View Post
    Ya gotta control yourself in these situations. If you hit him more than likely, he'll still get a ticket, but you could go to jail for assault.

Sorry about your wreck man, Hope it all gets fixed and looks like new again.
    Nah, the cops show up and you simply say he must have hit his face on the steering wheel. Two or three times. Helluva sight. He just kept ping-ponging in the seat. Me, no, Im good, just really wacked the crap out of knuckles on the dash, two or three times...... (wink)

Black
    2000 WS6 Trans AM

ya i understand what you mean man. im always looking in my rear view mirror so i might be able to prevent some ass clown from rear ending me.

Thread Information