Thread: Why is it?

midnight blue
    2000 Pontiac ram air ws-6

Why is it?

Why is it that when I am driving my tahoe around now or for the past few years all I ever seen was lame ricer concepts and mustangs driving around town. When I would drive by them I swear they was always reving up their engine. It used to irk me pretty bad... lol

Now that I finally got my car I never see these ricer guys and even the mustangs are few and far between. for some strange reason when I see a stang it's always a woman behind the wheel...

On your ass flashing
    my highbeams

Mustangs were made for chicks, next time you see a convertible v-6 i'll tell you right now it's either a chick or the dude is gay.

Arctic White
    1999 Trans Am A4

Quote Originally Posted by c5z28 View Post
    Mustangs were made for chicks, next time you see a convertible v-6 i'll tell you right now it's either a chick or the dude is gay.
    was at a convenient store, gay black guy came out of the store, got in the passenger seat of a white mustang vert.... with a white guy.

Navy Blue Metallic
    1999 Trans Am WS6

Yeah, I agree. I've seen too many girls driving mustangs lately. My favorite part is that when they see you, they assume because they have a mustang they are simply faster than you are. Some guys in V6s are just as bad...

Arctic White
    1999 Trans Am A4

Quote Originally Posted by Gundlach9 View Post
    Yeah, I agree. I've seen too many girls driving mustangs lately. My favorite part is that when they see you, they assume because they have a mustang they are simply faster than you are. Some guys in V6s are just as bad...
    especially if they have a five speed....what a pleasure it is to watch a driver with a 5 speed v6 drive down the road like he has something....

On your ass flashing
    my highbeams

Quote Originally Posted by jknelms View Post
    was at a convenient store, gay black guy came out of the store, got in the passenger seat of a white mustang vert.... with a white guy.
    I do not lie

Black
    2000 WS6 Trans AM

the funny thing is i came across a 95 eclipse i might purchase a winter car...its a 5 speed with a fart can, a lot faster than i expected plus id rather rust that than the t/a lol!...but ya v6 stangs suck the big one and i do see a lot of chicks driving them and the GT

Thread Information