now greybat66

Red
    1998 trans am

who better to ask

I have been contemplating selling my car.I was just curious since this is the right place to ask , what would be a fair price for my car.I have a 1998 blue metallic convertible with black top and the cars interior is graphite .The car is in immaculate shape with 65 thousand miles and everything works cold air etc etc.The car does have modifications like speed engineering stainless long tube headers ,slp lid ,Hooker stainless y pipe and dynomax muffler.It also has subframe connectors and strut tower bar.No check engine i have simulators in the back and the car runs real strong.I forgot c5 chrome rims and new tires all around.Any feedback would be really appreciated.

Red
    02 35th LE Camaro SS

Post photos.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Boost gets you laid, unless your name is Jon.

Navy Blue Metallic
    98 T/A w/ mods, 00 FBVert

KBB puts yours at 5600-8000 in the very good condition.

Mods like exhaust don't really amount to much with most sellers, and with some that are not car guys, can detract from it.

Take a look at cars for sale in your area within 50-100 miles and see what they are selling and their condition and use that as a way to come up with a price in your head.

now greybat66

Red
    1998 trans am

Thank you guys.

Black & Blue
    '02 WS.6 / '07 Suburban

I honestly have no clue on values. Hagerty has valuation tools on their website that I believe are accessible to all.

Blue Green Chameleon
    2001 Trans Am Vert

I bought my 01 TA with similar miles for 8 two years ago. It was in basically perfect condition and all stock. Honestly the all stock was part of the reason i paid up for it, since I knew nothing was done halfass. I would not have paid for any of the mods you have except maybe the wheels, cause i did swap my stockers out ASAP.

I would think you are in that 6500-7500 range. Maybe with right sales ad and buyer, you will get a bit more.
    2001 Trans Am Vert

Thread Information