Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

White
    98 WS6 Ram Air Formula

Where to find Decals for WS6

Alright so here is my plight, my decal of my firebird on the rear of my WS6 had to be scrapped off the other day because it was cracking (after 2 years, i figured it was time), and now i can't find another decal to replace it. Ive been lookin all over google and have only come up with decals that are inlays. Anyone know where i can find the decal again? and for a good price? thanks in advance.
    Last edited by Formula_LS1; 12-05-2006 at 06:09 AM. Reason: sp

Member A~NICE~CAR~IS~A~NICE~CAR's Avatar

Rally Red/race stripes
    2002 Super Sport

i think you mean Emblem... ebay search for WS6 emblem they are all OVER!!

White
    98 WS6 Ram Air Formula

ah, emblem, figured decal was the right term... oh well...

Member A~NICE~CAR~IS~A~NICE~CAR's Avatar

Rally Red/race stripes
    2002 Super Sport

decals are stickers! lol its all good! did you find them? i saw a couple OEM emblems on there.

White
    98 WS6 Ram Air Formula

i'm not lookin for the metal emblem, i'm lookin for the huge phoenix that can be placed on the rear window of the car. I had one and as stated before, it cracked and i had to scrape it off... also, i used to know a good web site that wasnt affiliated with ebay that had them... and now i cant find it... ive looked at autoanything.com ebay.com and a few other places and nothing sems to turn up... and i dont want to have to have the seller make another auction for the item i want.. i just wanna press "BUY" and know its mine. Anyone know a web site?

Red
    '02 WS6

I believe there is a sight called "Phoenix" that specializes in Automotive decals

White
    98 WS6 Ram Air Formula

sweet thanks, i'll look for it.

Red
    '02 WS6

Silver
    2007 CTS-V

Are you looking for the one that looks like our front lisence plate bird? Just a lot bigger.

White
    98 WS6 Ram Air Formula

thats the one, except i dont want it solid, the one i had was just the outlines so i could still see out the back window.

Silver
    2007 CTS-V

or this one..

White
    98 WS6 Ram Air Formula

I'm looking for the one on the front bumper or the one that is just like the one in the rear, only... like stated before... a lot bigger

Silver
    2007 CTS-V

ahhhh... you means this,

White
    98 WS6 Ram Air Formula

Thats The One!

Silver
    2007 CTS-V

How big and what color do you want it? Let me know and I will give you a price....if you like it I will make it for you. I will ship it UPS. Biggest I can do is a 22"x40".

White
    98 WS6 Ram Air Formula

hell yes, i would love to get one. I want one big enough to span most of the back window. Anyway, i'll be sending you a pm.

White
    1999 Trans Am WS6

Not to hijack the thread, but.. Concerning the one that's on the rear between the taillights, mine is all but gone, all I can see of the original is an outline in the right light. I'd like to put something back there, but I don't know if it's worth trying to get an original piece from GM with the emblem/sticker/whatever you call it or if I should just look for a decal and be happy with that. And in that case - sandman - do you make those too? And do you make other ones like the one on the front plate as well?
    Last edited by 99_natural_beauty; 12-05-2006 at 10:34 AM. Reason: freudian slip

White
    98 WS6 Ram Air Formula

Quote Originally Posted by 99_natural_beauty View Post
    Not to hijack the thread, but.. Concerning the one that's on the rear between the taillights, mine is all but gone, all I can see of the original is an outline in the right light. I'd like to put something back there, but I don't know if it's worth trying to get an original piece from GM with the emblem/sticker/whatever you call it or if I should just look for a decal and be happy with that. And in that case - sandman - do you make those too? And do you make other ones like the one on the front plate as well?
    Personally i'm lookin to put reflective decals over the rear bird, on the rear window, over the "Formula" lettering, Over the "Pontiac" lettering on the rear bumper, over the "Pontiac" lettering on the drivers side headlight, and place a small reflective bird on the panel behind each side window. I figured a nice reflective blue would look nice on a white car.

P.S. i know how to take the decals off of glass... what about off of the paint when i need to replace them if they get too much wear?

White
    1999 Trans Am WS6

Quote Originally Posted by Formula_LS1 View Post
    Personally i'm lookin to put reflective decals over the rear bird, on the rear window, over the "Formula" lettering, Over the "Pontiac" lettering on the rear bumper, over the "Pontiac" lettering on the drivers side headlight, and place a small reflective bird on the panel behind each side window. I figured a nice reflective blue would look nice on a white car.

P.S. i know how to take the decals off of glass... what about off of the paint when i need to replace them if they get too much wear?
    Yeah, I had the same idea - blue on white. The decals I have on mine right now are the overlays for the rear "Pontiac", the "Pontiac" on the headlight, the small "Ram Air" on both sides of the hood, "Trans Am" near the bottom of the doors (removed the emblems and put the decals where the emblems were for a cleaner look), and the bird on the front plate. It's a darkish blue with sparklies in it (sorry, I'm female, I like sparklies).

Some of them are peeling a little or have come off on parts.... probably due to the fact that when I first put them on it was the first time I ever put decals on a car so I'm sure I didn't do it correctly. Also, that was around four years ago. So one of these days I need to redo all of them.

White
    98 WS6 Ram Air Formula

i see i see... so any idea how to take decals off of the body without harming the paint?

Thread Information