2000 Trans Am WS6

yeah i agree, i wouldnt even try to get on it in the rain

Red
    2001 ws6

moron

Desert Boat Guy SouthernBornThriller's Avatar

Black 2002 T/A M6
    Green 1997 Ram 4x4

Sad thing is, from the looks of the video, and according to the poster...the bird was the instigator. I dont understand why anyone who has any pride in their car...ricer, f-body, stang, moped, whatever would pull something like that.

I hope the kid's parents get ahold of this video and make him sell the car to someone who actually respects it. Make him drive a fucking pink Beetle with a fart can (there's actually one not far from my house..some hot blonde MILF drives it..no joke) until he can afford his own place and car.

Idiot wanted to be cool and kill an integra...all he did was give every ricer, tuner, stang(er?), and whoever else that gets butt hurt when they seen an f-body one very nice piece of ammo. We're gonna have that vid thrown in our faces for years now..

NIUK! NIUK!..WOO!WOO!WOO! LIGHTNINGMCQUEEN's Avatar

BLACK
    1999 TRANS AM

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBornThriller View Post
    Sad thing is, from the looks of the video, and according to the poster...the bird was the instigator. I dont understand why anyone who has any pride in their car...ricer, f-body, stang, moped, whatever would pull something like that.

I hope the kid's parents get ahold of this video and make him sell the car to someone who actually respects it. Make him drive a fucking pink Beetle with a fart can (there's actually one not far from my house..some hot blonde MILF drives it..no joke) until he can afford his own place and car.

Idiot wanted to be cool and kill an integra...all he did was give every ricer, tuner, stang(er?), and whoever else that gets butt hurt when they seen an f-body one very nice piece of ammo. We're gonna have that vid thrown in our faces for years now..
    I had to post the video here because when i saw it i couldnt believe someone like that is driving something with that kind of power. Its pretty dumb especially that he kinda loses control at first (You think he would catch on, right?) then guns it a few seconds later. I have no respect for that kinda thing he coulda killed someone.

Impounded

79 T/A -91 Firebird
    1998 Trans Am -Oynx Black

Ive got passed by many people in the rain and got lots of "MOVE DUMBASS" shouted but its not worth dying over. I dont have TCS and have spun out a few times in the rain. Mine tends to kick out when it shifts. Everytime in rains my boss ask me if I want to race.

Black
    2000 Trans Am WS6

hahaha, i rarely drive my car in the rain anymore but when i did, i was worse than a 80yr old lady driving....

Pewter
    2000 Trans Am

even with tcs it still is nearly imposible to drive, when I used to drive her in the rain I took off on second just to prevent that and would be shifting early around 2k.

Silver
    1998 Trans Am

I daily drove my car for 4 years all year snow and all... rain sucks and all but try driving it in the snow. Its damn near impossible!

Impounded

79 T/A -91 Firebird
    1998 Trans Am -Oynx Black

I know about the snow. We had about 2 foot and I tried moving my car and found out that with the stock 3.23s I would just sit and spin at idle.

Thread Information