Black
    2000 WS6 Trans AM

what do you think?

How much do you think this car is worth? I am going to look at it Monday or Tuesday so any input would be appreciated. Comes with a firehawk hood unpainted. http://sandusky.craigslist.org/cto/3474413652.html
    98' Trans AM RIP

00' WS6/Black/Pacesetter LT's/Magnaflow Exhaust/SLP lid/Nick Williams 92mm TB/FAST 92 Intake/BMR Strut Tower Brace/BMR Rear LCA's/BMR Panhard Bar

Navy Blue Metallic
    98 T/A w/ mods, 00 FBVert

$3000-$3500 (tops) would be my bid.

Reason - Obvious front end damage, nose piece cracked in multiple places, head light covers different covers and misaligned, passenger front quarter panel damage. Not to mention a quality paint job is going to be around $2500 <.

Interior has common abuse (seats) but looks "ok"

Not saying it's not repairable, just you're going to have some work to do.

Maple Red Metallic
    2001 T/A

My main concern would be the clutch. He doesn't mention anything about that. 116,000 miles, I would definitely have some concerns. With that being said, I would agree with SMWS6TA 3.5k tops! You may spend twice what you spend buying it, to get it in better condition. But I would ask him...forget that, I would have to drive it and see what that clutch feels like. Just my 2 cents.

Black
    2000 WS6 Trans AM

I was thinking like 3000 tops. We have Cleveland pick a part out by me and they have an enormous amount 98+ trans am and Firebirds so I can find matching colors

Red
    2000 Trans Am WS.6 M6

Quote Originally Posted by 1998 T/A View Post
    I was thinking like 3000 tops. We have Cleveland pick a part out by me and they have an enormous amount 98+ trans am and Firebirds so I can find matching colors
    Hey your little pick and part out place, do you think they have any decent input shafts for the transmission?

Black
    2000 WS6 Trans AM

I can call and ask after I get off work today. They have ridiculous amounts of vettes, GTO's, and f-bodys so I don't see why they wouldnt.

Thread Information