Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    down with the lot lizards blackhawk01's Avatar

Red
    2001 Camaro SS A4

Took some pics of the hawk for yall

Here we go! Sorry the picture quality is kinda crappy..and yea there is a scratch on the right side sideskirt..no big deal all of these things are going to get fixed.

Im getting some new wheels pretty soon. Thinking about black Torque Thrust M's with a chrome lip..or some shelbys (they look almost the same) with a chrome lip.

Black
    Trans Am 2000

I love your plate, very creative

05 Wrangler
    00 Z28 sold :-(

Not diggin the wheels but the Hawk itself is gorgeous. I use engine brite, simple green and a hose on my engine...it really helps. What did you end up getting her for?

NBM
    2000 WS6

Gotta love a Hawk..........Looks great...........
    2000 NBM WS6

/oo_________oo\
    |==_/_ws6_\_==|

><(((º>´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º>

black
    2002 firehawk 94 Z28

it would be a good idea to save your hawk mats or get some off ebay and save a set for show or sell. did you have any luck on getting your name changed on firehawk .org? is the i dotted on your firehawk sticker red or pink i cant tell?

Red
    2001 Camaro SS A4

Quote Originally Posted by t-rock View Post
    it would be a good idea to save your hawk mats or get some off ebay and save a set for show or sell. did you have any luck on getting your name changed on firehawk .org? is the i dotted on your firehawk sticker red or pink i cant tell?
    its red

yeah I think im going to get some bump floormats to put in there..maybe just some black ones from pep boys..but Im going to keep the deck mat in the back probably...just not set anything on it

Red
    2001 Camaro SS A4

here are the wheels i am eventually going to put on it..it would look sooo much better

nice hawk...rims suck (I agree with you on that one) get the torque thrust because they don't have the enemies symbol on the middle of them. OH and by the way your idea on the license plate is good but it really only works if you have a everyday car and not a special edition Firehawk. It would take any competent law enforcement officer about 30 seconds to track your car down if you ran from them. Also u should have blocked your license plate numbers out on the internet to keep people who are of the less honest type from tracking down ur car and stealing it. Good luck with ur car and I am very jealous!!

Formula Driver! 96Firebirdformula's Avatar

Batman Black
    1996 Formula

Quote Originally Posted by blackhawk01 View Post
    here are the wheels i am eventually going to put on it..it would look sooo much better

Click for full size
    Chrome Lip on black rims with black car that look weird go with chrome or polished in them rims it look alot better

Red
    2001 Camaro SS A4

[QUOTE=Robo02cop;1043032]
    nice hawk...rims suck (I agree with you on that one) get the torque thrust because they don't have the enemies symbol on the middle of them.
    first of all..i will get whichever rims I want..and I like these therefore I will get them...its just a center cap and I can change it

OH and by the way your idea on the license plate is good but it really only works if you have a everyday car and not a special edition Firehawk.
    im 18...this is my everyday car..

It would take any competent law enforcement officer about 30 seconds to track your car down if you ran from them.
    i dont run from the police

Also u should have blocked your license plate numbers out on the internet to keep people who are of the less honest type from tracking down ur car and stealing it.
    so would it make it more secure to take it off and drive it around town? that way i can try to confuse the police when i run from them and throw up my tag?

Red
    2001 Camaro SS A4

Quote Originally Posted by 96Firebirdformula View Post
    Chrome Lip on black rims with black car that look weird go with chrome or polished in them rims it look alot better
    i wonder where i can get a good set of Torque Thrust IIs from.. im trying not to spend more than $1000 on rims..and my tires are pretty big too

275's all the way around...17s

[QUOTE=blackhawk01;1043057]
    Quote Originally Posted by Robo02cop View Post
    first of all..i will get whichever rims I want..and I like these therefore I will get them...its just a center cap and I can change it

im 18...this is my everyday car..

i dont run from the police

so would it make it more secure to take it off and drive it around town? that way i can try to confuse the police when i run from them and throw up my tag?

Ok first of all by everyday car I did not mean a daily driver...I meant a car that is a dime a dozen like a mustang. Your driving a special edition limited number Firehawk that is easy to track down. I did not say that you run from the police but your license plate is a mixture of 8's and B's which is hard to read and law enforcement sees this as an attempt to make it hard for them to read or confuse them. As far as blocking your license plate I was meaning in the picture that you are posting on the internet that billions of people have access to view. Since as you say you are only 18 let me give you some advice from someone that might know something about law enforcement in the state that you live in. YOU ARE YOUNG AND DRIVE A SPORTS CAR THAT CAN BREAK SPEED LIMITS IN A MATTER OF SECONDS!!!! EVERY COP THAT GETS WITH IN SIGHT OF YOUR CAR IS GOING TO BE WATCHING YOU WAITING FOR YOU TO SCREW UP SO THEY CAN WRITE YOU A TICKET AND THEY ARE GOING TO PAY EVEN CLOSER ATTENTION TO YOUR CAR WHEN THEY SEE YOUR LICENSE PLATE NUMBER.

As for which wheels you get by all means its your money and you can put whatever wheels you want on your car. I was just pointing out that shelby wheels have the shelby sticker on the center cap and every ford guy in that sees them will make fun of you.

Good luck with your car and drive safe.

Red
    2001 Camaro SS A4

[QUOTE=Robo02cop;1043229]

Ok first of all by everyday car I did not mean a daily driver...I meant a car that is a dime a dozen like a mustang. Your driving a special edition limited number Firehawk that is easy to track down. I did not say that you run from the police but your license plate is a mixture of 8's and B's which is hard to read and law enforcement sees this as an attempt to make it hard for them to read or confuse them. As far as blocking your license plate I was meaning in the picture that you are posting on the internet that billions of people have access to view. Since as you say you are only 18 let me give you some advice from someone that might know something about law enforcement in the state that you live in. YOU ARE YOUNG AND DRIVE A SPORTS CAR THAT CAN BREAK SPEED LIMITS IN A MATTER OF SECONDS!!!! EVERY COP THAT GETS WITH IN SIGHT OF YOUR CAR IS GOING TO BE WATCHING YOU WAITING FOR YOU TO SCREW UP SO THEY CAN WRITE YOU A TICKET AND THEY ARE GOING TO PAY EVEN CLOSER ATTENTION TO YOUR CAR WHEN THEY SEE YOUR LICENSE PLATE NUMBER.

As for which wheels you get by all means its your money and you can put whatever wheels you want on your car. I was just pointing out that shelby wheels have the shelby sticker on the center cap and every ford guy in that sees them will make fun of you.

Good luck with your car and drive safe.
    okay..sorry for being a douche bag...i get what you are saying now

no problem....just looking out for a fellow T/A brother. Be safe, drive careful, and row through the gears a couple of times for me!!

Red
    2001 Camaro SS A4

ill get a video up sometime

NBM
    99 TA

Click for full size
    i wanna see more of whats on the far left!

nice car btw!

Red
    2001 Camaro SS A4

Quote Originally Posted by KyleLs1 View Post
    i wanna see more of whats on the far left!

nice car btw!
    lol

NBM
    99 TA

hey by the way, it looks like you have the standard T/A catback on there... did someone swap it out or what? I thought firehhawks had a diff exhaust system.

Montego Blue
    '07 BMW 328Xi Coupe

Can't believe you found a hawk in the color and tranny package I wanted when I was looking for mine for that price. Sweet ride, take care of her

Red
    2001 Camaro SS A4

im not sure..i would like to verify that as well..the person who had it before me took the damn good rims that were on it too..i wish I could get in contact with them that is what came on the car when I bought it..i can look for weld marks though

what exhaust is supposed to be on it?

Thread Information