Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

black
    1999 ws6 trans-am

todays youth ( funny story)

so there I was driving along today in the panama city sun. well a kid pulls up next to me in a red chevy 4 door z-71 with(no kidding) 9 other kids in it. 8 guys and one girl. so they try to run me and I just let them pass me, they start yelling some stuff but I had the radio up so I didint hear them, the oldest one in the truck MIGHT have been 18. so my luck we hit a light together. the one in the passenger seat yells, "hey amn I have a mustang that will wax that piece of shit" I smile and say" how proud you must be" so they tell me to follow them to there house so we can race. I tell him I do not street race but I will be at the track friday night. he tells me "I cant run on the track my stang is to fast" so I said"well I guess there is no point in racing then" so the light turns green and they start to call me a faggot,and coward,and all this shit, then they spit on my car(missed) and try to throw a soda at me. ass I am driving away I notice the kid sticking hi ass out the window, and they called me the faggot. Now I am in the marine corps with 2 trips to iraq and 1 to afghanistan so I am no stranger to confontation, but I didint quite know how to handle this one. never had a problem with a ls1 owner pulling this crap. I was very happy to see however that a cop flew past me and grabbed them because they saw them throwing trash out of the truck. I am sure the 4-5 people in the back didint help things. since when did you become a faggot simply because you wont road race and risk lossing your car to the cops. panama city florida is loaded with cops and they do not mess around w street racing.like I said I am in the marines and have far to much to lose. so I ask what would you guys have done???
    Last edited by adam0321; 07-05-2008 at 02:49 PM.

Black
    1998 Pontiac Trans Am A4

You're obviously very disciplined. Most people on this site would've just blow their doors off and been in jail right now! By the way...thanks for protecting our country OORAH (my brother and father-in-law were in the Corp)!

black
    1999 ws6 trans-am

thank you for the support it is much needed for the troops.

Just a slow Camaro KING Z28 HAWK's Avatar

LPM
    2002 Z28 Camaro

Good thing you didn't race them I would have done the same thing probably. +1 on the thanks for the protection

Black
    2000 Trans Am

Good call on your part. You could have went back and told the officer that they were trying to "Provoke me into breaking the law" if you wanted to be a d--k, after they tried to spit and throw something at you, I prolly would have.

But I Prolly would have done exactly what you did. I, Myself try not to street race, instead I invite them to the track. But its like 50 miles away so that really cleans out those not worthy or wanting much of a race.
    Remember someone always "knows someone with a Mustang" that is faster than your car is, no matter what it runs....

I was a soldier in the Army Reserve for 8 yrs, NEVER DO anything stupid while on orders or ACTIVE DUTY!, but you already know that.
    And the last thing you need is the UCMJ thrown at you, or to be in jail during formation.

green
    98 formula

Hmm 8 guys in a truck one with pants down yelling faggot, another spits!

that girl must have been hottt!

Thank you for keeping us safe, and free.

Impounded

79 T/A -91 Firebird
    1998 Trans Am -Oynx Black

Semper Fi! Karma will kick their asses soon. Ive had all kinds of ricers and crap pull that on me. I usually see them pulled over after a couple of passes on the crusing strip, sitting here on the curb with their car being searched. I usually get a thumbs up or a rev/smile from most pony owners.

black
    1999 ws6 trans-am

i am all about the friendly rivalry but this was rediculuois. I think they have seen one to many movies. to bad none of them jumped out of the car. that would have been funny. and the girl in back was no prize. all the guys had there shirts off with the typical white trash tats.

EDIT: Firstly I'd like to say, good job on how you handled it. You obviously have very good control over yourself and your temper, and I respect that. You're a better man than I am, with my hot temper:

I'd have raced, if it were in my city. I tend to tip my foot forward a bit if someone passes me at a higher-than-needed rate of speed (I've had this done by a (very attractive) mother..with the 6 year old in the passenger seat. Obviously, I stomped on it and got ahead of her, boxed her back using another car beside me and made her go the limit. I'm such a good citizen).

If I was in your situation, where even a quick and short victory would have a high chance of being caught by cops, I wouldn't have raced. I don't care what they say or show, I would not risk my licence for a bunch of punks, my age or not.

However, spitting at my car and throwing things? That's a whole other story. That goes beyond a god damn street race. I would turn my car off, get out, and drag them out one by one, hurting each of them thoroughly. I don't care if it's one or 10 of them, you spit at my car I will beat the **** out of you (if they spit at me I probably would also, but the car is a definite ass kicking). Also, I'm quite intelligent, so if a cop comes it's obviously not hard to come up with a plausible story/excuse to keep out of trouble. Then, to rub it in, I'd give my number to the girl. Just thinking about behaviour like this is getting me rowdy, I'm kinda getting hot in the neck. Sure hope someone doesn't look at my car funny before I cool down : P
    Last edited by bandit001; 07-05-2008 at 06:35 PM. Reason: Why not

Black
    1998 Trans Am

way to go man. most people who brag and talk big aint got nuthin anyway. it's stupid to race on the street especially in ur city, its not worth losing your car over. thanks for keeping our country safe

Black
    1998 Pontiac Trans Am A4

I don't think I'd have actually raced them, but just talked more shit back to them and I've had said something whitty enough to make them look like bigger asses or completely ignored them (which is hard to do). I tell stupid-ass punk kids like that its not worth me blowing their doors off with gas at $4/gal unless they're willing to race for a full tank of gas!
    1998 Trans Am, A4, SLP Loudmouth I, US Exotics WS9 ram air hood, Volant intake, 3.23's, 70k miles

Black
    1999 TA WS.6

Wow, I would have probably just blown the fuckers away. With my car, not my .44. Though, I would have wanted to if they tried spitting on my car and calling me a faggot. I really dont think we have to many of "dem kind" around here. You handled it way better than I would have. And this, is why I will not try to get my CCW license

Red
    2001 Trash Can

What a buch of dumbasses...Gang mentality at it's finest. I thought you were supposed to stop doing that shit at about 13-14? Scary that they are operationg a vehicle!!! What could you have done against 8-9 peple anyway? Regardless of age, it's still 9 people!!! That's like Bruce Lee's max lol Hopefully they got what they deserved from the cop and mommy and daddy won't bail hem out of it.

Black
    2002 Firehawk

What a bunch of tards. I bet those girls were really impressed! Thanks for serving in the Military. My Bro was in the Marines and I am currently in Iraq doing contract work. We have a great group of marines less than a 1/4 mile away who keep an eye on us, makes me feel a hell of a lot safer. Thank you!

Red
    2002 Trans Am WS6

haha yea 7 guys one girl? what a bunch of cheesedicks. anyone who spits on someone elses car deserves to get strung up by their sack and beaten very severely! thats just not something you do. and thanks for protecting our country, you guys are the shit!

Silver
    2000 Camaro Z28

i dont know how well id be able to handle someone spiting on my car, good job handling your temper. im in the marines as well, stationed in Yuma, Az right now. there are a lot of dumb people around here like that, so i have to always watch my self

black
    1999 ws6 trans-am

i actualy do have my ccw and was in fact carying that day. but it would take something life threating to draw. kids i think thhey have simply seen one too many movies.

black
    1999 ws6 trans-am

yuma??? you at the freefall school? i am at the dive school in panama city. just got back from 2nd recon at camp lejeune

Black
    1998 Pontiac Trans Am A4

Quote Originally Posted by adam0321 View Post
    yuma??? you at the freefall school? i am at the dive school in panama city. just got back from 2nd recon at camp lejeune
    Swift, silent, deadly. My brother was recon.

Silver
    2000 Camaro Z28

Quote Originally Posted by adam0321 View Post
    no, just stationed at MCAS. freefall school would be cool tho

Thread Information