Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

maple red metalic
    2000 TRANS AM WS6

Cool Speeding Tickets ?

TO ALL THE WS6 BUDS OUT THERE,.. JUST OUT OF CURIOUSITY HOW MANY TICKETS HAVE YOU HAD SINCE OWNING YOUR BIRDS?
    me,.. 1 careless driving- only cuz the creepy cop couldnt prove my speed so he said i weaving traffic!
    and my 2nd... not coming to a complete stop at a stop sign! (gimme a break)
    and 3rd,... well no ticket,.. just a warning 56 in 40

99 Firehawk

0 - lol but ive only owned the car for a week. So im sure ive got a few commin

maple red metalic
    2000 TRANS AM WS6

Quote Originally Posted by 99Bandit View Post
    0 - lol but ive only owned the car for a week. So im sure ive got a few commin
    lol.. ooooo u just wait, you have now joined the "im a cop magnet" club!

Impounded

VW BEETLE W/ FLOWER
    88 CRX

i have been lucky so far.
    didnt even have a cop see me the night of my wreck on a heavily guarded cop street...even with the wrecker and all his flashing lights.
    when will my luck run out? i hope never -knocks on wood->.>

maple red metalic
    2000 TRANS AM WS6

Quote Originally Posted by TmaxicanA View Post
    i have been lucky so far.
    didnt even have a cop see me the night of my wreck on a heavily guarded cop street...even with the wrecker and all his flashing lights.
    when will my luck run out? i hope never -knocks on wood->.>
    too funny,.. so im assuming you have deaf,dumb & blind cops where you live?

I've had mine for a little over a year. Ive only been pulled over in it twice. Once for no front tag (VA) and once the other night for 95 in a 55. I guess my luck had to end eventually, because by no means do I drive slow. The cop was cool though and liked my car, so he let it slide with a warning. Told me he coulda sent me to jail though. Anywho, I just installed my SLP Loudmouth and intake (Performance Pack 350hp) so I expect a ticket soon.

maple red metalic
    2000 TRANS AM WS6

Quote Originally Posted by Styke View Post
    I've had mine for a little over a year. Ive only been pulled over in it twice. Once for no front tag (VA) and once the other night for 95 in a 55. I guess my luck had to end eventually, because by no means do I drive slow. The cop was cool though and liked my car, so he let it slide with a warning. Told me he coulda sent me to jail though. Anywho, I just installed my SLP Loudmouth and intake (Performance Pack 350hp) so I expect a ticket soon.
    lol.. at least your planning ahead!..lol

Impounded

VW BEETLE W/ FLOWER
    88 CRX

no, the cops in the town i live in are seriously anal about that street racing, and hot-rodding around thing.
    still havent figured out how they did not get me...my car is quite thanks to stock muffler and tips. but the other TA (on 22's-.-) i was enjoying a spirited driving activity with. was dumped..no clue how the cops did not respond to that one

2000 Trans Am

Only had two, 1 for sqealing tires downtown then when i get to the next stoplight, a cop on a ten speed grabbed my door and told me to pull over..how embareassing!! And the second I tried to top my car out on a highway 144 in a 65 cop pulled me over with guns drawn.........2 years later I was finally able to drive my baby again!!!

maple red metalic
    2000 TRANS AM WS6

Quote Originally Posted by clg82 View Post
    Only had two, 1 for sqealing tires downtown then when i get to the next stoplight, a cop on a ten speed grabbed my door and told me to pull over..how embareassing!! And the second I tried to top my car out on a highway 144 in a 65 cop pulled me over with guns drawn.........2 years later I was finally able to drive my baby again!!!
    OUCH!

2000 Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by trixysrace11 View Post
    OUCH!
    Tell me about it, that's what i get for being 18 and dumb with my first sports car.............

black
    2002 firehawk 94 Z28

0 here. my neighbor is a cop in our town and had one those hemi magnums. he told me my car was no match and i told him to put up or shut up but no dice. really cool guy even drinks a beer or two from time to time.

red with black stripes
    2002 Trans Am WS6

havent even been pulled over in my WS6 in one and a half years. the cops dont even look at me twice.

White
    02 WS6

Quote Originally Posted by t-rock View Post
    0 here. my neighbor is a cop in our town and had one those hemi magnums. he told me my car was no match and i told him to put up or shut up but no dice. really cool guy even drinks a beer or two from time to time.
    My wife's car is a hemi magnum, and I guarnatee you, the WS6 is quicker in every aspect!! Especially considering you can't turn the TCS of on those things, only the ASP.

Oh yeah, no tickets yet. Hell, I haven't even been pulled over in over 10 years. Just lucky, I guess. And like above......knocks on wood!!

dale

Navy Blue Metallic
    1999 Trans Am

i've had mone for about 5 or 6 months and no tickets yet. I too drive it hard and keep a radar detector at all times even though they are not a garuntee. But they do let you know when your flying up to a trap. I got one in my lemans going 86 in a 50 though... no detector though.

Black
    1999 WS-7 T/A

A few years back I was caught by a friggin' airplane going 100 mph in my 79' T/A on the turnpike. It should have been $280, but the cop wrote me at 94 mph and the ticket was $180. No tickets yet in the 99', but it is soooo loud I might as well hang a sign out the window saying SUCKER!
    1999 T/A Ws7\K&N\90mmTB/AM\Longtubes\YPipe\FlowmasterExh \3200vigilante\3.73 Richmonds\EibackSprings
    “Guard against the impostures of pretended patriotism” - George Washington

Navy Blue Metallic
    1999 Trans Am

oh sorry i'm not a ws6, i hope that wasn't exclusive

Mexican-American Muscle
    been pulled over many times, my first was going 130 in a 65 cop was a nice guy i barely had my TA for about 3 days he let me off on a warning , next up illegal u turn go figure, and then i got pulled over for street racing 30 days later i got my baby back from the impound and was able to drive her again , and a month ago i just got another speeding ticket 66 in a 55 i think i will slow down slightly now

maple red metalic
    2000 TRANS AM WS6

Quote Originally Posted by 02blackbirdws6 View Post
    been pulled over many times, my first was going 130 in a 65 cop was a nice guy i barely had my TA for about 3 days he let me off on a warning , next up illegal u turn go figure, and then i got pulled over for street racing 30 days later i got my baby back from the impound and was able to drive her again , and a month ago i just got another speeding ticket 66 in a 55 i think i will slow down slightly now
    LOL... YA THINK?

maple red metalic
    2000 TRANS AM WS6

Quote Originally Posted by iam_dale View Post
    My wife's car is a hemi magnum, and I guarnatee you, the WS6 is quicker in every aspect!! Especially considering you can't turn the TCS of on those things, only the ASP.

Oh yeah, no tickets yet. Hell, I haven't even been pulled over in over 10 years. Just lucky, I guess. And like above......knocks on wood!!

dale
    COOL COP....hmmm.. theres something you definately DO NOT SEE HERE IN BRISTOL TOWNSHIP BUCKS COUNTY PA! we have an abundance of rookies and they r ball busters! i ran into 1 somewhat nicer cop here when i got pulled over for speeding, but he obviously wasnt a rookie,..& he gave me a warning

Thread Information