Navy Blue
    2002 Trans Am WS6 Conv

Shopping Fuel Rails

I'm shopping for a replacement fuel injector rail set and would like any recommendations. I've got a 2002 TA with the stock intake running an ATI Procharger with the higher flow injectors (stock LS1 height), Racetronix fuel pump. Last time I had the original rail off some small rust flakes came out. I'm guessing from sitting with E10 fuel over the winters. I'd like to replace it with a complete set-up. Doesn't have to look stock but should be a clean install without modifications. If anyone has a nice set that they are happy with I'd appreciate your recommendation. Where did you get it and were there any issues with install?

I've been shopping for a bit and thought I found a nice complete set from Hawks. It was a METCO branded product that Hawks found out they stopped making as soon as I ordered it. Looked at FAST because they make a nice stock looking rail but it only fits their intake, damn shame. I'm looking now at a Snow Performance set that looks promising.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Steve

Navy Blue
    2002 Trans Am WS6 Conv

Hearing no objections, I called and talked to Snow Performance and ordered their kit with the added fuel gauge. Total was right at $330 so the price was very competitive. The tech claims everything will bolt right up to replace the stock rail. Shipping shows it on the way, then once I confirm everything looks good, I'll pull apart my system, send the injectors off to Mr. Injector for cleaning and flow testing. If all goes well should only be a couple of weeks total and I'll have one more minor problem crossed off the list.
    ATI Procharger, SFCs, Y-pipe, LM2, BBK Shorty Headers, Corvette N73 Magnesium Wheels, 4th Circle Designs Stripe and Overlay kit

Thread Information