silver
    2001 trans am ws6

Question regional sections and personalized plates forum sections?

im still learning my way around the forums and how to use the search function... as i look up a headlight problem... which seems to be pretty common but in all of threads ive read through none match my symptoms.

but the reason for this post is i was wondering if theres a section in the trans am forum thats broken down into regions. say "southeast michigan" where i'm from. or other areas... as cheesey as it may sound these areas could be used to arrange events, gatherings, or details of meeting places for cruises like woodward. i havent found one on here as of yet and thought it might be a good idea. if its here will someone please feel free to call me a newb and direct me to it.

also was wondering if anyone has personalized plates that are custom fit to the car, funny, interesting, or just worth sharing. dipping into my nerdy gamer heritage i picked "PWNTIAC" those that play mmorpgs or fps online will recognize its a combination of "pwned" and of course "pontiac". those of you lucky enough not to have gotten sucked in to the gaming world will need a little help. to be "pwned" or "owned" is to be totally dominated by someone in competiton or a fight... and since my t/a should be doing just that to almost anyone i come across on the street i thought it would be a good fit. just got my plate last week and cant wait to throw it on today when i go to my dads to hang the slp loudmouth II mufflers and swap out the i.a.c...

silver
    2001 trans am ws6

found the regional section on the main main page... my bad. but more selections might be good.

Black & Blue
    '02 WS.6 / '07 Suburban

We have a couple of threads out there on license plates for our cars -- none recent that I recall though. You'll probably fare better in the technical sections than the regional areas for information. If you don't find something feel free to ask -- we are a friendly bunch and don't mind questions.

Thread Information