Pewter Metallic
    2000 Pontiac Trans Am WS6

R.I.P 2 "The Blue Flame" PART:1 Pic HEAVY

my old blue flame T/A is gone my cousin lost control on the interstate the car did a 360 turn in the rain &
    ended up facing oncoming traffic,good thing no one was really coming we had some good times in this car,im sad
    to see it go,no one was hurt although both air bags deployed its beyond saying,car was still running at the time
    of the accident the funny thing about it was the A/C was still blowing cold even though the front end was
    smashed LoL! we are going to part it out the LT1 V8 is still in great running condition,A/C still works AFR SBC 180cc Reverse Cooling Competition Performance Heads,Hooker Headers Trans Go Shift Kit in the transmission,full
    tune up done about a year ago with NGK TR55 plugs MSD wires,MSD PRO-Billet distibutor cap,flowmaster american
    thunder exhaust dual quad,appearance mods 98-02 front end conversion,interior(front seats,center console) 98-02
    rear tailights 01-02 WS6 rims Ram Air hood the car was originally white but was painted a Corvette Monterey Blue
    these pictures dont do any justice for the paint job,the color is really beautiful complete BMR suspension kit
    includes front & rear sway bars,Tokico HP series front struts & and rear shocks,Eibach lowering springs,on car adjustable panhard rod,control arm relocation brackets,HD boxed subfame connectors,tunnel brace we have a
    video on you tube,well my friend was running from the cops in this LS1 blue & red SS he really dogged them
    cops out LoL! and you can see me in the T/A acting a fool,everthing i can salvage im keeping for my car,but
    everything else will be sold,who knows i might sell the whole car for a decent price,the car still runs and
    drives,no damage has been done to the drivetrain at all

before the accident

Black & Blue
    '02 WS.6 / '07 Suburban

Condolences. Glad to hear everyone was ok.

Pewter Metallic
    2000 Pontiac Trans Am WS6

Quote Originally Posted by pajeff02 View Post
    Condolences. Glad to hear everyone was ok.
    Thanks, you know we all feel like that when a fellow fbody owner loses their T/A or Camaro,this car came a long way, a lot of time & money was spent on it,my kids was hurt the most,out of all my T/As they liked this one the most i guess because i used to act like i was racing while they were in it,the other T/As are babied so i guess thats why they loved the "blue flame" so much,at least we all had some more than wonderful times in the Trans Am,i just hope i can sell the engine & trans,these days most ppl arent really in the market for a LT1,because buying a LS1 is the best bang for the buck,maybe i can convince some guy with a 93-96 V6 Camaro or Firebird to buy it since they'll have everything needed to do a direct swap

Thread Information