Quick Question about milage...

Hey, i just have a Q about milage. There's a nice trans am im lookin at and has a ws6 package. Black on black, everything perfect except one thing. It has 95,000 miles on it. The price is 13,000$. I could probly knock um down to 12 or so. What do yall think about milage, of course it depends on how it runs now. But what about the future and such. Thankx for the input.

Red
    99 Trans Am, M6

too high IMO

Black
    1998 Camaro SS Vert M6

What year is it? I would prefer to spend a few K more and get an ultra low miles one.

Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

i was trying to sell my 2000 ws.6, navy blue metallic for that exact price and milage...had a ton of hits and this was through the winter. It is a six speed car which appearantly was what people were looking for. even people from WAYYY out of state had intrest. Almost sold it then i was like 'fuck that, it's my toy" and i pulled the ad.

Pewter
    2001 Trans Am WS6

Check to see if it's modded. If it's not I wouldn't let the mileage bother me too much. These GM motors will last a very long time if taken care of. My 94 Formula has 198K on it and it is still going strong (other than needing a set of plug wires).

it's a 2000. It's pretty decent, but its a bit to high for me. Im lookin at a 60 k one now and it aint a ws6 but its in good shape none the less. and i know it's gunna be fun for me and my buds to hook it up ... engine... and body.... It's actually 2,000$ cheaper then the previous one. But it is a horrible color (which i will fix A.S.A.P) and it has no accessories. The reason i dont pay extra cash for a better milage car is that im only 16 and limited on the cash flow and would like to keep my 5 grand in the bank for hookin up my engine, paint, and especially a borla exhaust! I think im gunna make a little video from start to finish of this car and all the mods. All in all 60 k's is extremely low for me and it will definitly do. So, i think im gunna go up and grab it before sum one else does.

Thread Information