Thread: New looks

red
    1999 Trans am

Angry New looks

Does any one know of web sites or dealerships that sale body kits, and hoods for 98-02T/A. Every T/A on the road has the same look and I want to stand out. There are only like tow body kit, The West wing,which every T/A has ,or the a combat kit, which is to ricer like and looks ugly. And only like two kinds of hoods. The regular firebird one and the ram air one.
    Well theres three ram air ones like the regular ram air look, the raptor style one ,and the fire hawk one with the heat extractors, but they all look about the same.
    T/A are bad ass but no one creats body parts for them and we are stuck looking the same.
    Red 99 Trans am A4. STS Turbo, K&N, Thomas Racing chip, Tail waste gate, Slp mass airflow sensor,and TB bypass. Soon to be running 12.4

Silver
    1998 Trans Am

NON-Sponsor Link i saw this on a trans am the other day painted to the color of the car and it looked mean as hell with the four hgiher scoops. im still a fan of the ran air though.

***Edited***

98 Formula
    06 duramax

I bought an extra hood locally a few years ago and had plans to mount a different type scoop on it or cut it out and make a shaker out of it just to have something different. Since I completely and totally suck at any kind of body work I would never tackle this myself and the guy I was gonna have do it moved so the hood has just been sitting in my shed for the last 2 years. I'm hoping one of these days to find someone that can mount a scoop on it for me. I could just take it to a body shop but I would assume that after all is said and done I would have way more money in it than if I would've just bought a ws-6 hood and I don't want to be different that bad. I'd looked at maybe doing an L88 hood but that might be a little over the top. Even just a decent sized cowl would be nice. I also wouldn't mind having 67 style hood scoops with a hood tach but at the rate I'm going I may get around to having something done to that hood in the next 15 years.

Red
    1998 Pontiac Trans Am

sent you a PM

Thread Information