New First Time Bird Owner Here

Hey guys ,Just wanted to say!YEA!I currently own a 35th anv SS #4433 and love it. Well after lots and lots of sleepless night and after spending $10.000 or more into mods like a forged ls2 and a procharger D1sc ,finally decided to not install or modify and take a huge loss and sell my stuff at like half of what i had into it.Well needless to say, my partner in the tree service bussiness who actully does f body proformance stuff for people on his own time, I guess was feeling my pain at me deciding not to modify my ss.Well today,Just gave me his 95 TransAm that has no motor or trany and needs 2 fenders and a hood which he bought at an auction 2 years ago because he was going to Pro modifiy and twin turbo.But since practicly stold an incon twin turbo 01 SS 408 off some guy which he earlyer did the build for because his wife found all the receits in his safe at home. Anyways,this BIRDS interior is perfect black leather as is the red paint,Now i can build my 650 to 750 HP toy with out lossing sleep over destroying the resale value, because its already an R titled car which was free and really just needs a rad support fenders and a hood!I am going to silver stripe like my anv ss!!Talk about having the best of both worlds. Now i just have to figure out how to tell the wife that there will be another lady joining the house hold ! LOL LOL!m thanks guys BARNAT

White
    2000 Trans AM

Noone will ever believe you unless you post pictures

Thread Information