Need Help with VIN#

Hey guys sorry to start a new thread cause I know there is already a VIN thread but I am in Afghanistan and the internet is bad right now and wont load that page. I found a WS6 for a great price but want to make sure it is real and not a clone. The VIN# is 2G2FV22G822162210 If anyone could help me out with this I would really appriciate it
    Thanks All
    Doc

sold: 1999 firebird
    1998 Trans Am

compnine has shut their site down aparently.. this is sad news.. looking for another place that will do this right now...

sold: 1999 firebird
    1998 Trans Am

I can't find anywhere that does this, sad day.. you might call a dealership, they have the ability to do it...

Orig Regist: 9/98

Black
    1998 Trans Am WS6 'Vert

Quote Originally Posted by CompNine
    These types of announcements don't come easy, but effective immediately Comp Nine will be closing its doors permanently.
    Thank you to everyone that helped keep the site going and for allowing Comp Nine to serve the community for so many years.
    Bummer. It was great while it lasted. And I'm thanking my lucky stars I took advantage of it while I could.

It sure would be nice if someone could fill those shoes. A database like they had would not be easy to come by, flaws and all.

GM: PLEASE open your VIS to the public w/ a nice free GUI!!!!

Johnny B - '98 "Triple Black" WS6 Convert, M6, All Options, ASC #3030 (1 of 50)
    KBDDSFC, DGM C/F Tonneau, MTI C/F Lid, K&N, HPP-III, 160 T-stat, Pro 5.0
    Link to Firebird Production Breakdowns

Hey guys thanks for trying to check for me. I was able to get a Pic of the door plates and it looks like it has the right rpo codes as far as I can tell so def thinking about picking it up just leary about the price cause for the shape its in they are not asking alot so got kinda suspicous
    Doc

Thread Information