Impounded

VW BEETLE W/ FLOWER
    88 CRX

my trans am and dads GTO cam vid

just installed the TV2 cam in my car and put my 224R cam in dads GTO both sounds great. my car is mainly for the track and just driven on occasion dads is a DD so we couldnt go wild with his mods.
    if you want full list of mods you can just ask. to many to type right now.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lnNwpQr-tJA[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_TcE8unsKnw[/ame]

midnight blue
    2000 trans am

Both of them sound awsom man, but the trans am sounds like it has a really steep cam whats the specs on the cam!!

Impounded

VW BEETLE W/ FLOWER
    88 CRX

well it needs a tune still, the cam is the Torquer Version. 2 cam
    232/234 595/598 112. it sounds like a big ole cam but it really has a good power band. 1800-6400 is what they claim. and the time i stepped on it...it had no hesitation off idle..it ratains all of its power band like the 224R cam. i just need to stop being lazy and install the 3600 vigilante lol. and it sounds so rediculously mean is the 3"x-pipe W/ dynamax bullet mufflers.

1997 TA

Both cams sound great. Nice vid

midnight blue
    2000 trans am

Quote Originally Posted by TmaxicanA View Post
    well it needs a tune still, the cam is the Torquer Version. 2 cam
    232/234 595/598 112. it sounds like a big ole cam but it really has a good power band. 1800-6400 is what they claim. and the time i stepped on it...it had no hesitation off idle..it ratains all of its power band like the 224R cam. i just need to stop being lazy and install the 3600 vigilante lol. and it sounds so rediculously mean is the 3"x-pipe W/ dynamax bullet mufflers.
    I thought it was running a little rough on the start, but man does that thing sound good as hell, I have the same exhaust as you do, with the tsp 1 7/8 long tubes. Cant wait to get cam and heads for mine.

Impounded

VW BEETLE W/ FLOWER
    88 CRX

thanks, i really love the LS2's with a cam and magnaflow+x-pipe. they sound amazing to me

my car sounds good on WOT lol but im not to crazy on the stupid loud factor. i used to keep it as close to factory quiet as possible forever...then stopped driving it and just said the hell with it and have been trying to get it bracket race ready for the last few years. but having one and one on the way keeps pushing the bracket racing thing back lol oh well ill just give the car to my son or daughter one day and they can race it for me!

midnight blue
    2000 trans am

thanks, i really love the LS2's with a cam and magnaflow+x-pipe. they sound amazing to me

my car sounds good on WOT lol but im not to crazy on the stupid loud factor. i used to keep it as close to factory quiet as possible forever...then stopped driving it and just said the hell with it and have been trying to get it bracket race ready for the last few years. but having one and one on the way keeps pushing the bracket racing thing back lol oh well ill just give the car to my son or daughter one day and they can race it for me!
    Yea it is loud with just the exhaust and no other real motor mods, its really just a weekend car now cause I cant really drive it threw my neighborhood lol it would wake everybody up at night haha.

And yea having kids kind of pushes everything to the side cause thats really all that matters once you have them that is very respectable, but nothing wrong with having a toy lol.

Impounded

VW BEETLE W/ FLOWER
    88 CRX

i wouldnt have it any other way. i enjoy my son more than anything..all he does it make car sounds watches drag racing on tv and plays with my tools lol

...although he is much more interested in motorcycles..mainly cruisers not so much sport bikes

midnight blue
    2000 trans am

i wouldnt have it any other way. i enjoy my son more than anything..all he does it make car sounds watches drag racing on tv and plays with my tools lol

...although he is much more interested in motorcycles..mainly cruisers not so much sport bikes
    lol gotta start somewhere, I am sure he keeps you on your toes lol but you and your dad both have very nice cars man. I need to start saving money so I can finally get my car in the shop again.

Silver 2002 WS.6
    Red 1989 Formula

Damn both sound good, the Trans Am sounds mean but your oil psi seems awfully low or am I just freaking out? I would freak if my cars oil psi went below 40

Impounded

VW BEETLE W/ FLOWER
    88 CRX

ya it runs a little low on idle. the o-ring on the pickup tube got pinched so when it heats up it will show a drop in oil pressure. as long as it is 8PSI its fine lol when it gets lower than that ill freak out. and thanks i try to keep both these cars running and shining. its a lot of fun going to car events and track days with both our cars...having father son days out

Thread Information