Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

red
    1999 Tran-Am WS7

my car got messed with

so tonight i'm hanging out with one of my best friends. i had picked her up from a party at a friends house earlier but we got a call from another friend saying that we should come back. we didnt really want to go back since it was gay but we figured we would drop by for a minute. i knew a lot of the people that were there from high school and stuff so i thought i would say hi and catch up with the ones i hadn't seen in a couple years. well right when i walk in my buddy's condo, he puts a shotgun barrel in my face. once he saw it was me he told me to get inside. i grab my friend and pull her inside real quick and then lock the door behind me. i was like, "WTF DUDE!!! is that fucking thing loaded?!?!" he said it wasn't loaded but he was freaking out about something but he wouldn't tell me what.

well my best friend runs up to me and says the cops are on the way so we run out the back and start heading towards my car. everyone who was outside starts running towards their cars so i sprint towards mine. the girls that i was with were already in the car yelling at me to hurry. i'm still trying to figure out what was going on but right as im opening my door i look up and see a fight....actually more like a battle royal breaking out.

i started backing up to flip a 180 and then leave and then i look over to see this punk that i know running at my car with something in his hand. he throws it and it hits my door. i was like "WHAT THE FUCK MAN?!?!?". before i get the car in first gear, this douche bag throws another glass beer bottle at me. i saw it hit my windshield and the girls start screaming. i floor it and get the hell out of there but the bottle that hit the windshield did some damage. i raced down the street just to get away and i call the cops. im not a pussy but this scared the shit out of me cuz i didn't know what was going on. the dispatcher sent a couple cops to where i was to talk to me. i get out of the car to check out the damage. my windshield is completely broken like someone drilled it with a baseball.....or beer bottle but the door seems to be fine with no dents that i can see yet. i think the bottle almost came through the windshield surprisingly. i knew the kid who threw it at me from seeing him around a lot at my old job so i tell the cops what he looks like and his name. i said i wanted to press charges and they said that if the damage was more than $250 then it would be a felony. well the cops said they'd contact me if they found him so i said ok. the cops leave and i call up some of my local muscle car buddies and tell them what happened. they all happened to be together so i start driving over to meet them and to calm down a little.

so as im on the main drag going through town, i look over and see the chump that threw the shit. i put the bird out the window with a loud FUCK YOU!. i then pulled in behind a building and hid my car. i got back on the phone with the cops and told them that i found the guy walking down the street. i stayed on the phone with them and watched where he went and then i saw a couple cops go by in a hurry. they called me back and i couldnt tell from all of my background noise but it sounded like they picked him up. one of the girls that hopped into my car when everything happened called me and said that this dude called her at some point and said that he didnt do it even though me and the 2 girls with me both saw it was him. and we all know him too so there's no confusion with who did it.

but yeah, this fucking blows! all of this started because some girls boyfriend and ex-boyfriend happened to not like each other so they started fighting. and then at some point after too much booze and blow, they thought that i was the guy starting this shit when i had only been there 5 minutes. so first my car gets keyed last summer when i was watching Transformers, and then i get t-boned by some bitch that ran a red light and now this. i havent even had it for a year. whats next?? pics soon to come

Sebring Silver Metallic
    1995 Pontiac Firebird

Damn, sorry to hear as I can pretty much relate to ya. Last year some stupid hoe keyed my car up because she thought that I shot her friends windshield with my bee bee gun. They didn't even confront me about it or anything, just assumed that I did it for some reason. I've had my car keyed, egged, and hit (at a parking lot in front of the gas station I was working at none the less). Best advice I could give ya is to find some new friends to hang out with. That's the best thing I ever did. Got out of that whole "party scene" and ditched all my would be friends. Find some more mature people to hang out with, no one needs to deal with crap like that man. Gook luck though, hope everything turns out alright with getting that window replaced.

Black
    2001 Trans AM WS6 M6

Sorry to hear that man, that sucks. I've always had a second car in addition to my summer car. I realized that if I have a nice car, some asshole will always be jealous and try ruin it. So I said if I have a nice car, I have to set aside the money for a second so that I can drive the other if I go out on the town one night, or park in a shitty area.

I see beautiful high-end cars parked downtown all the time, I think they're just asking for it.

black
    2002 firehawk 94 Z28

if you know people who answer the door with a shotgun in your face well,enough said..

Red
    98 T/A M6 w/lid and LM1

damn that sucks. take it to the official Pontiac dealer, or better yet an exotic car dealer. that way it will easily be $250.

SOM
    2002 WS6 M6 - 461hp 406tq

Quote Originally Posted by t-rock View Post
    if you know people who answer the door with a shotgun in your face well,enough said..
    Heard that.

Liquid Red
    2009 Pontiac G8 GT

sounds like you need to not hang out with those people anymore.

Black
    2001 Trans Am Ws6

had my car keyed for writing a note and telling someone not to park in my spot. Some people are f-ing idiots.

Pewter metallic
    2000 Camaro SS

I removed the cursing from the thread title.

NIUK! NIUK!..WOO!WOO!WOO! LIGHTNINGMCQUEEN's Avatar

BLACK
    1999 TRANS AM

I take offense to that comment.....my mother greets my like that all the time...its a habit she picked up from my grandmother. I just bought a shotgun yesterday though...we'll see whos gonna be doing the greeting now.

green
    98 formula

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Psychosis View Post
    damn that sucks. take it to the official Pontiac dealer, or better yet an exotic car dealer. that way it will easily be $250.
    no need for that it will be enough if he wasn't so far away I could write up an estimate that would cover it

good thing it wasn't me I probably would have run the guy over

pewter
    ws6

thats bulshit

red
    1999 Tran-Am WS7

Quote Originally Posted by blindxeyed View Post
    Damn, sorry to hear as I can pretty much relate to ya. Last year some stupid hoe keyed my car up because she thought that I shot her friends windshield with my bee bee gun. They didn't even confront me about it or anything, just assumed that I did it for some reason. I've had my car keyed, egged, and hit (at a parking lot in front of the gas station I was working at none the less). Best advice I could give ya is to find some new friends to hang out with. That's the best thing I ever did. Got out of that whole "party scene" and ditched all my would be friends. Find some more mature people to hang out with, no one needs to deal with crap like that man. Gook luck though, hope everything turns out alright with getting that window replaced.
    most of these people are chumps that i would rather avoid but i just happened to see some old friends that i grew up with so i stayed. so i was just in the wrong place at the worst possible time. but yeah, i found out the guy that did this is going to prison. he had some previous stuff against him plus a warrant for his arrest but when the judge found out about this, i guess they just booked him or something. not sure how accurate that is but yeah

red
    1999 Tran-Am WS7

the spots are from the beer splattering across my car and the last pic was taken inside

Black
    1999 Z/28 M6

holy crap...was that beer bottle made of cast iron?!

that sucks but at least you got a hold of the cops right away and they were able to pick the guy up. no doubt with the witnesses you have you will be able to take bastard down in court.

Red
    2001 ws6

im guna say it was a full beer can rather than a glass bottle, i could be wrong however

red
    1999 Tran-Am WS7

Quote Originally Posted by 1MileCrash View Post
    holy crap...was that beer bottle made of cast iron?!

that sucks but at least you got a hold of the cops right away and they were able to pick the guy up. no doubt with the witnesses you have you will be able to take bastard down in court.
    yeah im not positive but i was pretty sure it was a glass bottle just by the sound it made when it hit my window and then when it hit the ground. but then again he could've anything from a rock to a small child and i probably still wouldn't be too sure. it was dark and my adrenaline started pumping so everything felt like it went pretty fast

Black
    1999 Z/28 M6

maybe it was one of those aluminum budweiser bottles

f dude that sux, the windshield is like 209 then installation so its a felony

NBM
    99 TA

you shoulda beat his ass and held him down until the cops got him.

Thread Information