Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Impulse Blue Metallic
    2005 GTO

My 15th Birthday Present

IF YOU CLICK ON THE IMAGES YOU WILL SEE THE CAR. I DON'T KNOW WHY THE THUMBNAILS AREN'T WORKING. I have been 15 for around 6 months now but here is my present I got on Saturday. It's a 1998 Sport Gold Metallic Trans Am with Chrome C6 ZO6 wheels on it. Only 235 Trans Am coupes were made with the Sport Gold Metallic paint in 1998.
    Click for full size
    Click for full size
    Click for full size
    Click for full size
    Click for full size
    Click for full size
    Click for full size
    Click for full size
    Click for full size
    Click for full size
    Last edited by KJax2010; 08-19-2007 at 05:47 PM.

Black
    99 SS

nice car man, thats a lot of car for a beginer driver to handle, be safe and respect it

Impulse Blue Metallic
    2005 GTO

Trust me. I HAVE to respect it. If I don't my parents have strict consequences to follow. My dads first car was a brand new 1979 Trans Am, thats one reason I got this nice of a car.

Black
    99 SS

nice car, my first real car was my 1970 Chevelle, but i bought it. its gone now though

98 Formula
    06 duramax

Quote Originally Posted by KJax2010 View Post
    Trust me. I HAVE to respect it. If I don't my parents have strict consequences to follow. My dads first car was a brand new 1979 Trans Am, thats one reason I got this nice of a car.
    I had a 79 T/A....no comparison to this car. My 79 had a 301 in it. That car was so slow it had dead bugs on the back windshield.

Respect this car. I was young once and I know exactly how I was. I probably wouldn't be here today if I had that kinda power when I was 16. My first car was a 75 cutlass and although it had a decent top end it took a while to get there unlike the 4th gen f-bodies that will be 100+ mph in less time than it took me to type this sentence.

Pewter metallic
    2000 Camaro SS

Very nice looking TA
    CCW SP 500s 18x10 275/35 18x11 295/35
    SLP CME with GMMG style catback
    Painted manta stripe

Quote Originally Posted by konigandy6 View Post
    I'd rather be bi than full homo!!!!

Black
    99 SS

Quote Originally Posted by 0rion View Post
    I had a 79 T/A....no comparison to this car. My 79 had a 301 in it. That car was so slow it had dead bugs on the back windshield.

Respect this car. I was young once and I know exactly how I was. I probably wouldn't be here today if I had that kinda power when I was 16. My first car was a 75 cutlass and although it had a decent top end it took a while to get there unlike the 4th gen f-bodies that will be 100+ mph in less time than it took me to type this sentence.

haha i like that

Impulse Blue Metallic
    2005 GTO

Quote Originally Posted by Zboner View Post
    nice car, my first real car was my 1970 Chevelle, but i bought it. its gone now though
    My dadpaid cash to the dealer he bought his Trans Am from in 1979 out of his own pocket. He even still has the check register that was used in 1979 just to show me how much it was. I don't feel like going to ask him right now but I think it was $7,565 or around that number.

down with the lot lizards blackhawk01's Avatar

Red
    2001 Camaro SS A4

haha...SSSPPPOOOIIILLLDD!!!!!! My first car was a 1998 Ford Taurus nice car man...i hope you have fun with it..im still looking for an F-Bod as we speak

98 Formula
    06 duramax

I'm guessing since you're only 15 then it'll be at least 6 months before you can legally drive it so in the meantime dad will get to have his fun ........don't be surprised if he decides to keep it for himself and you end up with a sweet ass 01 civic. I'm a dad too.

Impulse Blue Metallic
    2005 GTO

Quote Originally Posted by 0rion View Post
    I'm guessing since you're only 15 then it'll be at least 6 months before you can legally drive it so in the meantime dad will get to have his fun ........don't be surprised if he decides to keep it for himself and you end up with a sweet ass 01 civic. I'm a dad too.
    Yep, i think it will be around 7 months for my license. BUT, I still have a permit so I can drive it.

Montego Blue
    '07 BMW 328Xi Coupe

Very nice set of wheels. My dads first was a Formula 400 with the 4 on the floor, thats a huge reason why I got mine, except I actually bought mine with my money. Just do yourself a favor, the day you get you license and drive to school, don't give in to peer pressure to push it hard or race it, even if they do call you names. I made a huge mistake when I brought in my first car ('01 Convertible Mystic Teal Metallic Firebird) and decided to race some fag in an 02 WRX. I won but that was because he sucked at driving clutch. But what followed was getting turned in to the SRO (cops basically) and my parents were called. Thank god all I got was a slap on the wrist, one month without driving anything. My parents were very understanding because they knew it would happen eventually, they just didn't count on it being so damn soon.

Just take care of her and she will treat you just fine. Take it to the track if you get that need for speed.

Artic white
    2001 Trans am

Quote Originally Posted by Vertibird54 View Post
    Very nice set of wheels. My dads first was a Formula 400 with the 4 on the floor, thats a huge reason why I got mine, except I actually bought mine with my money. Just do yourself a favor, the day you get you license and drive to school, don't give in to peer pressure to push it hard or race it, even if they do call you names. I made a huge mistake when I brought in my first car ('01 Convertible Mystic Teal Metallic Firebird) and decided to race some fag in an 02 WRX. I won but that was because he sucked at driving clutch. But what followed was getting turned in to the SRO (cops basically) and my parents were called. Thank god all I got was a slap on the wrist, one month without driving anything. My parents were very understanding because they knew it would happen eventually, they just didn't count on it being so damn soon.

Just take care of her and she will treat you just fine. Take it to the track if you get that need for speed.
    dont be doing nothing stupid with it you gotta remember these cars got some heat under that hood stock. and your only 15. you could do some damage if your not careful. have fun though lil dude. enjoy it man dont abuse it

Burgandy
    2002 Pontiac Trans Am

good looking car there. welcome to the t.a ownership. Enjoy your ride.

Red
    1998 Pontiac Trans Am

Yep, be smart and welcome to the world of driving. BTW, my first car was a Volvo! Ya know the old boxy 5 speed tanks that you could drive off a cliff.

Silver
    2002 Firebird Formula

yea ya i got a 2002 firebird formula when i was 16. when i got my liceanse just becareful bro these cars, pack lots of heat under the hood, take it easy we all know we can take pusystangs no need to prove it.

Black
    2002 Formula Firehawk

spoiled!!!

eating bulldog
    son of biscuit

try not losing control and wrecking it...no offense but my camaro was too much of a fast car for me when i bearly got it...i used to drive an alero....

Pewter, and Black
    2001 Firebird, 2002 TA

Here ill make you a deal, ill trade you my V6 firebird so you can get use to a rear wheel drive, and ill take your Trans Am and in a few years when your ready we will trade back lol. Kidding, but awsome parents.

pewter
    2002 Trans Am

hey bud im about to turn 17 and i just bought my trans am. i had a explorer as my first car. i worked for a year and a half to finally be able to get my mean LS1. one thing is to respect the car and not try to show off for all your lady friends. and don't be stupid and see if you can max out the speedometer. haha i know you'll do it, ive tried you cant. but now im mature

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information