Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Pewter Metallic
    2000 Pontiac Trans Am WS6

Lets see your Anniversary T/A's

Not sure if anyone has done this thread before but I wanted to see how many Anniversary T/A's were out there feel free to post your pics thanx in advance

99' 30th Ann TA

Old Pics

Last edited by ebdboudreaux; 01-05-2011 at 02:22 PM.
    30th Anniversary Trans Am #0998
    B&B triflow exhaust, American Racing Headers, RPM Level V T-56, RPS clutch, LS6 intake, P&P TB, Hotchkis lower trailing, Panard Rod, Tower Brace, SFC's, and Swar Bar Kit, BMR Lowering Springs, HAL Adjustable Shocks and Coilovers, Powerslot Rotors

Pewter Metallic

Awwwwesome! The 30th Anniversary T/A has always been my favorite did all the 30th Anniversary T/A's come with the LARGE "Trans Am" on the rear filler panel,if not where did u order it from?

99' 30th Ann TA

To be honest I'm not sure... I think it did... However, I was the second owner and it was already on there...

Black
    2001 Pontiac

midnight blue
    2000 trans am

Quote Originally Posted by PontiacFan View Post
    To bad the inverse prototype t/a didnt ever make it to production cause I really like that set up. I still am in love with the 30th white and blue and the anodized rims, But I would still pick that over a 02 special edition.

Yellow
    2002 CETA

Ya the 30th is one of my favorites also.. Thanks for the pics..

don
    2002 CETA - ASC# 0008 - 9-7-2001 | Pacesetter LT| TSP ORY| Magnaflow CB | Poly M-Mounts | ASA Cam | 3600 stall | Tuned By Frost <mail order>

Pewter Metallic

Quote Originally Posted by ebdboudreaux View Post
    To be honest I'm not sure... I think it did... However, I was the second owner and it was already on there...
    Ok I'm gonna check online to look at some 30th Anniversary T/A's to see if they came from the factory like that,now I know for a fact that the 35th Anniversary T/A's came from the factory that way

Pewter Metallic

Quote Originally Posted by PontiacFan View Post
    Thanx those pics were great I was gonna search online but you helped me find what I was looking for now where can I order those from?
    Last edited by fbodyNATION; 01-05-2011 at 07:39 PM.

Pewter Metallic

Quote Originally Posted by bluehawk2000 View Post
    To bad the inverse prototype t/a didnt ever make it to production cause I really like that set up. I still am in love with the 30th white and blue and the anodized rims, But I would still pick that over a 02 special edition.
    I agree I also like the inverse T/A but I would have like mine to be a ttop coupe

White
    1998 Trans Am

I have to agree i think GM did a much better job on the 30th than the 02 CETA. I would take the 30th hands down the white with the blue wheels looks great and I love the white leather, I would like to get the white leather seats for my white 98 TA.
    1998 Trans Am 85k miles.
    Bolt ons, MS3 113LSA cam, Circle D Stall, Tune, Modified WS6 style hood, Full Suspension, 6000k HID's, Clear Side Markers w/ Leds, Led 3rd Brake Light and 18" AR Staggered Killer Wheels w/ BFG KDW NT's.- Weekend Toy/DD
    02 Trailblazer -Sold
    09 Ram 1500 CC - Sold
    09 Cobalt SS/TC - Sold
    13 ram 1500 LoneStar CC 4x4 - Magnaflow, K&N,and more to come-DD/Toy

midnight blue
    2000 trans am

Quote Originally Posted by fbodyNATION View Post
    I agree I also like the inverse T/A but I would have like mine to be a ttop coupe
    Yea def, I wish they would have made more cause if they did I would have bought one of the t-top inverse. Honestly the only car I really like that is a vert would have to be a viper it just pulls it off so well.

Pewter Metallic

I knew a dude that had a 30th Anniversary T/A I hated to see that car,everytime he came around with it he tore something up on it he really abused that car it was a real 30th Anniversary he dogged it out the seats were dirty & tore up the body was an eyesore,but I can't lie it ran well,but cosmetically it was in very rough condition inside & out,I hate to see a car I really like being treated like that some ppl don't deserve great cars

Pewter Metallic

Quote Originally Posted by RyanJM View Post
    I have to agree i think GM did a much better job on the 30th than the 02 CETA. I would take the 30th hands down the white with the blue wheels looks great and I love the white leather, I would like to get the white leather seats for my white 98 TA.
    To be honest I like the CETA but if I had to pick one it would be the 30th Anniversary,there's this guy that comes to the World of Wheels here in new orleans every year with his 99 30th Anniversary T/A he said he got it new in 99 believe it or not it only has 400 original miles I admire his car we always talk about Trans Ams & about his 30th Anniversary T/A he said he barely drives it it's been in a storage most of its entire life

midnight blue
    2000 trans am

I knew a dude that had a 30th Anniversary T/A I hated to see that car,everytime he came around with it he tore something up on it he really abused that car it was a real 30th Anniversary he dogged it out the seats were dirty & tore up the body was an eyesore,but I can't lie it ran well,but cosmetically it was in very rough condition inside & out,I hate to see a car I really like being treated like that some ppl don't deserve great cars
    Yea I know what you mean man it really kills me to see a t/a in horrible condition and the owner not taking car of it. But at the same time my car needs a bath and a good wax horribly, I drive 130 miles everyday and I wish it wasnt my DD. I am in the process of saving money to buy a pos to drive everyday thats good on gas.

its short but its skinny. jiveass's Avatar

pewter
    99 trans am

my t/a has the same trans am logo on the filler panel..its not factory on mine...

Black
    2000 WS6 6spd Hooker LT

To be honest I like the CETA but if I had to pick one it would be the 30th Anniversary,there's this guy that comes to the World of Wheels here in new orleans every year with his 99 30th Anniversary T/A he said he got it new in 99 believe it or not it only has 400 original miles I admire his car we always talk about Trans Ams & about his 30th Anniversary T/A he said he barely drives it it's been in a storage most of its entire life
    Not sure which owner I like least. The one who doesn't take car of his ride or the owner who never drives it. What are you saving it for, the next person? Drive the car, dammit!

Red
    02 35th LE Camaro SS

I wish I had a 30th T/A next to the 35th SS

midnight blue
    2000 trans am

Quote Originally Posted by 35th-ANV-SS View Post
    I wish I had a 30th T/A next to the 35th SS
    Dont we all

99' 30th Ann TA

Awwwwesome! The 30th Anniversary T/A has always been my favorite did all the 30th Anniversary T/A's come with the LARGE "Trans Am" on the rear filler panel,if not where did u order it from?
    After actually looking into it they did come with that on the rear panel

Here's a brandnew one still in box for you if you're interested...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/30th-...Q5fAccessories
    Last edited by ebdboudreaux; 01-08-2011 at 01:54 PM.

Thread Information