Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Burgandy
    2002 Pontiac Trans Am

just cant believe the people here.

In my complex parking is tight,close up and not many spots open. so when i do get a chance to put my t.a as close to my apt i take the chance so its not sitting far away or on the street. I dont get it to take it out alot, only 2 times a week usually. But when i do get it leave it right outside my place i always walk out to people sitting up on my hood, leaning up on the spoiler, or walk out to shit written in the dust/dirt on the car at times. my complex will only assign us one spot and between my room mate and i we got 4 cars. So putting the t/a there is a rarity. Cant just believe no one has respect for my car around here. Im just glad i didnt have my new hood on yet or i would have beat some a$$. I really want a car alarm or something to get people from always being on my car. Is there anything that sensitive?. I need to do something that doesnt have to result in moving or having to start revenging on someones car. i just wish these people had some respect for crying out loud.

NBM
    99 TA

Welcome to the world we live in!

Some ppl have no respect for anything nice because they have never worked for anything in their lives. Just seems like you can't have anything nice nowadays because ppl either fuck w/ it or just don't have the common courtesy not to slam their doors into it etc.

If i ever find myself in the situation where i don't have a garage to park my car in... i will drive a p.o.s and let my car go to someone who can keep it nice!

Burgandy
    2002 Pontiac Trans Am

i know it sucks.. everywhere else i leave my car, or leaved, everyone would also be cool around my car and respect it but my neighbors, and i am not gonna get racist but its theses punk mexican guys.. They are always the ones im seeing on my car and parking so close i cant even get it..i actually had to take the tops off and leap in from the top..just lucky i had the window down enough i could do so.. i would have to get rid of my car but if it came to that, i would leave it at my parents..

Cayenne Red Metallic
    98 Z28

That is the main reason I bought a house with a garage. I used to park up against the curb and have this inconsiderate bitch park in the grass and slam her door into my car. I complained over and over to the apartment management but they refused to do anything. Even the cops acted like I was nuts. Eventually I sold my "nice" cars and bought a beater and saved up for a house.

Most people see cars as simply a means of transportation. A car is the second biggest investment in a persons life, second to a house. If they live in an apartment it is the biggest, so I cant figure out why they destroy them like they do. AND in doing so they try to take mine down with them. Just makes no sense.
    http://www.fquick.com/mnypitZ
    98 Z28 a little here and a little there
    03 Saab 9-5 ARC
    80 Triumph TR7

black trans am

your t/a didnt come witha a stock car alarm?? if it did trun that thing up so a light wind will set it off.. one that hapens and pisses ever one around off they shuld not tuch it or come close i haver mine set so if a f350 starts up my alarm beaps one or twice .. i think its funny

Black
    1999 Camaro Z28 A4

Quote Originally Posted by blackbirdbrain89 View Post
    your t/a didnt come witha a stock car alarm?? if it did trun that thing up so a light wind will set it off.. one that hapens and pisses ever one around off they shuld not tuch it or come close i haver mine set so if a f350 starts up my alarm beaps one or twice .. i think its funny
    how do you do that with the stock alarm?... cause it takes an atom bomb to set off my alarm...!

Black
    2000 WS6

You can get a locking car cover. That might help to an extent.

blue
    1998 trans am ws6

i would say park farther away or park it at your parents house. i'm in college right now and i park in bfe to keep it away from people. its a bitch when its raining but its worth it considering im saving on the door dings.
    Built A4 with B&M Transpak shift kit, Hooker Lt's, 0RY, 4in cutout, Debaffled, K&N, SLP Lid, Bellows, p+p+descreened MAF,TB bypass, 180 degree Theromostat, AC removed, RP Trans fluid, oil, MSD 8.5 wires, Autolite Xtreme perf plugs, Nitto DR

Coming soon SFC, 373 gears, 96mm intake/96mm TB, Tune

black
    2000 ws.6 m6

id say whoop some mexican ass if they were on my car,doesnt matter people need taught lesson sometimes if you cant whoop them get a tazer gun that will stop them,lol.

NBM
    98 trans am

yea no kidding, when i get out of highschool im either getting a paintjob or buying a new t/a... mine had NO scratches on it when i bouight it... now it has like 3... pisses me off....GAY AKLEPOIAHEFIN. anyways.. stupid inconsiderate people

Black
    99 Trans Am(sold)

Whatever you do, take into consideration that some people will mess with your car more if you have a sensitive alarm. You could get like a fire engine horn that will make them go deaf if they mess with it. That may stop them. Otherwise, park it at your parents house since, like you said, between you and your room mate you have 4 cars.

NBM
    99 TA

Quote Originally Posted by tigersport14 View Post
    yea no kidding, when i get out of highschool im either getting a paintjob or buying a new t/a... mine had NO scratches on it when i bouight it... now it has like 3... pisses me off....GAY AKLEPOIAHEFIN. anyways.. stupid inconsiderate people
    you are 19 and still in high school?

Black
    99 Trans Am(sold)

My brother and sister were both 19 when they graduated, but they were both held back a year in elementary school. LOL, I wasn't!!! They hated me for that.

Burgandy
    2002 Pontiac Trans Am

my car does have the stock alarm but i can never get it to go off..only has work like twice and i dont even know what i did to get it to go off..how do i change its sensitivity? im really leaning towards leaving it at my parents, but i just know if its out there ill never drive it. but right now i just gotta let it sit till these fires are down and out here, i dont wanna get all the smoke and ash in my intake and shit. it really screwed up my car other car in the last fires here..but if anyone knows how to change the sensitivity or know of a good car alarm i could buy to put on there..

Black
    99 Trans Am(sold)

Pasenger side rear where the spare is located. There is a sensor on the wheel well. There should be a sticker on it. Behind the sticker is the adjustment for the sensitivity.

Black
    1999 Camaro Z28 A4

Quote Originally Posted by Mike's TA View Post
    Pasenger side rear where the spare is located. There is a sensor on the wheel well. There should be a sticker on it. Behind the sticker is the adjustment for the sensitivity.
    sweet... it's that box that back there...for adjustments... so it's pretty damn simple... thanks for that usefull bit of information

N/A nitrously aspirated stangslayer98's Avatar

black
    1998 trans am

cool you learn something new everyday. as far as the idiots are concerned not much you can do in your case except maybe part further away. just hope they dont break into your car

Cayenne Red Metallic
    98 Z28

Doesnt matter how far away you park. I had some jackass in a new Jag park so close I couldnt get in my car once when I was the only car all the way in the back of a parking lot. I parked against a curb, like I always try to do, and he parked about 3 feet into my space and I had to climb in through my passenger door. I also noticed he hit my car when pulling in, so I left "prick" scratched in his driver door.

If you have a nice car people will fuck with it no matter what. You can never keep it nice unless you dont drive it.

Just a souped up sunfire. Ryans99LS1's Avatar

SOM
    99 Trans Am

Every day when i get to school i park so far away its not even funny. I take up 2 spots too cus purposely park right on the line. After seeing how 99% of the kids in my highschool drive im staying away. I worked my ass off for this car and no one comes near it. My alarm is so sensitive that it beeps twice when harleys drive by it. If you bump into the car it beeps. Everyone makes fun of me for parking the way i do but idont care, its my car and their jealous im 17 with a badass car. I hate inconsiderate people.
    Last edited by Ryans99LS1; 10-24-2007 at 10:26 AM. Reason: words.

Black
    1999 Camaro Z28 A4

back in college I used to walk all the way up a big hill just to get in the college... from my secluded parking spot all the way down the hill and away from everyone...and in the shade as well... most people left it alone... though... gotta love black cars with tints... people tend to think they are "mobster" cars...and don't touch them

Thread Information