Thread: Im stuck

burgandy
    85 Z28 450 hp

Im stuck

I just got word that I will be getting medically discharged from the Military for a blown out knee. Thats not what sucks tho. What sucks is I just found a 2002 Trans Am for 9500.00 I could go ahead and get it but I probably should play it safe and wait.

The guy said the air conditioner quit working and he dont know why and the drivers side window wont go down and thats all that wrong with it. I dont know what do you guys and gals think. it has 93000 miles and is a automatic which Iam not to crazy about.

Red
    1998 Pontiac Trans Am

window motor is blown on the drivers side, common problem on all f-bodies. The A/C, I blew mine 3 times and took it out eventually. I miss it, but I got used to it. As long as the heater works on cold days, I can live with the heat in the summertime. But as far as the A/C, either it's a bad compressor, the condesor is shot, or it may just have to be recharged. If you think about buying it, first thing is first, take it to a mechanic or bring a mechanic with you to check it out. As a buyer, you have the right to do that. But honestly, if I were you, wait for that M6. You'll find it, just have to be patient and keep looking

1 of 396 T/A Conv 2001 Wayah-bird's Avatar

Taupe/Red
    2001 Trans Am Conv

Keep looking

You will have much better choices than that car. Keep looking. Think about the owner of that car. He has driven it a lot, has failed to fix the window and a/c, and what else has been neglected??? Move on, there are many really nice ones without buying a 'dog'. Maybe nothing but trouble ahead with that one, a classic 'money pit' situation.

Thread Information